ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Why I dislike the obese

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09 Feb 2004, 05:52 PM   #1 (permalink)
Let me reintroduce myself

Jim Ross has much to be proud ofJim Ross has much to be proud ofJim Ross has much to be proud ofJim Ross has much to be proud ofJim Ross has much to be proud ofJim Ross has much to be proud ofJim Ross has much to be proud ofJim Ross has much to be proud ofJim Ross has much to be proud ofJim Ross has much to be proud of
Angry Why I dislike the obese

I know this may come to a shock to some of you, but there are some people that even your good ol' buddy JR dislikes. Yes, that's right, I have an extreme hatred for the morbidly obese. I know some of you young folks are sitting there in your computer chairs thinking " How is that possible? JR loves everybody right?" but, what you all have to understand is it's not that I dislike them just because their disgusting to look at, they smell, and looking at them makes me wanna toss my home-made BBQ. No, it goes far beyond that my young saucy friends.

The reason I have a great hatred for the overweight folk is because they're always in my way. Every time I go some where like a football game or to a movie with my lovely wife, Jan, I'm forced to sit next to some obese tub of lard who's always taking up all the darn space and ruining my day. If you ask me, fat people should be forced to lose weight no matter what the cost is. Because, they're annoying and a they get in the way of thin, slender, attractive people like myself.
Old 09 Feb 2004, 05:55 PM   #2 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

But don't the fatties love to eat BBQ? You should market it to them. Maybe get Big Show or Rikishi to be a spokesperson. You need to embrace the fat.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 09 Feb 2004, 06:05 PM   #3 (permalink)

Jim Ross has much to be proud ofJim Ross has much to be proud ofJim Ross has much to be proud ofJim Ross has much to be proud ofJim Ross has much to be proud ofJim Ross has much to be proud ofJim Ross has much to be proud ofJim Ross has much to be proud ofJim Ross has much to be proud ofJim Ross has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by €XDS
But don't the fatties love to eat BBQ? You should market it to them. Maybe get Big Show or Rikishi to be a spokesperson. You need to embrace the fat.
Hmmm....that's a very good idea. I could do that or, I could create an all new low-carb BBQ sauce so that it could help "those people" Finally lose some gosh-darn weight.

Thanks for the idea young lady.
Old 09 Feb 2004, 06:10 PM   #4 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

I hate to ask this but aren't you a little obese yourself JR? So I guess that means you hate yourself and you should force yourself to lose weight and stop eating all of that BBQ food.You should make "Good Ol' JR's Diet BBQ Sauce,for people who like your sauce and are on a diet.

Oh,and Exo isn't a young lady
Old 09 Feb 2004, 06:30 PM   #5 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason
I hate to ask this but aren't you a little obese yourself JR? So I guess that means you hate yourself and you should force yourself to lose weight and stop eating all of that BBQ food.You should make "Good Ol' JR's Diet BBQ Sauce,for people who like your sauce and are on a diet.

Oh,and Exo isn't a young lady

My young sir, I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. I'm in great physical shape. Yes, I may sometimes look a bit hefty when you see me on TV, but that's just because Television adds ten pounds on your body. I can assure you that, I'm not overweight in any sense.

And what did you mean when you said €XDS isn't a young lady? Just because she seems a bit butchy at times doesn't mean that she still isn't a sweet young girl.
Old 09 Feb 2004, 07:14 PM   #6 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

LMAO, oh JR, you big lug. come here

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 09 Feb 2004, 07:37 PM   #7 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by €XDS
LMAO, oh JR, you big lug. come here
Aww shucks, I never knew you cared €XDS.
Old 09 Feb 2004, 07:38 PM   #8 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

tee hee.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 09 Feb 2004, 07:39 PM   #9 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Ross
My young sir, I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. I'm in great physical shape. Yes, I may sometimes look a bit hefty when you see me on TV, but that's just because Television adds ten pounds on your body. I can assure you that, I'm not overweight in any sense.

"Hefty"? You look like a beluga in a cowboy hat, you redneck asshole.

(for those of you who don't know what a beluga is: )

Yup, just slap a cowboy hat on that fucker and you got JR.

Anyway yeah, depends though. I've seen some big people that scared the shit out of me with how fast they were. Then I see some fuckers that are so fat they can't move without a scooter.
Old 09 Feb 2004, 07:58 PM   #10 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by J Mann
"Hefty"? You look like a beluga in a cowboy hat, you redneck asshole.

(for those of you who don't know what a beluga is: )

Yup, just slap a cowboy hat on that fucker and you got JR.

Anyway yeah, depends though. I've seen some big people that scared the shit out of me with how fast they were. Then I see some fuckers that are so fat they can't move without a scooter.
Oh Ryan, you big kidder you.

And that Beluga is one handsome creature. Thanks for the comparison my good friend.
Old 09 Feb 2004, 08:08 PM   #11 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

awwwwwww, he's so cute

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 09 Feb 2004, 08:25 PM   #12 (permalink)

Even though I've never seen any pictures of my good buddy Evil Ryan, for some reason whenever I try to think about what he may look like, I keep getting this image in my head.

Old 09 Feb 2004, 08:27 PM   #13 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

Aww... great to have you back JR...

Be sure to sell plenty of your BBQ sauce to them damn Fatties....
Old 09 Feb 2004, 08:30 PM   #14 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Ross
Even though I've never seen any pictures of my good buddy Evil Ryan, for some reason whenever I try to think about what he may look like, I keep getting this image in my head.

I hate you JR. I hate you so fucking much.
Old 09 Feb 2004, 08:32 PM   #15 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

lmfao JR........good to have you back fuckin fat man.....err......jolly good person