ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Fast Lane

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 25 Sep 2002, 09:03 PM   #1 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...
Default Fast Lane

Not a bad show from what i see so far and the women in this show are half the reason to watch the shit, Tateyana Ali (fresh prince) and Tiffany Amber Thesan were fuckin hot tonite.

Old 25 Sep 2002, 10:16 PM   #2 (permalink)
RJ Knuckles

note to self: remember to watch fastlane next wednesday night. By the way what channel and what time is it on?

Old 26 Sep 2002, 06:44 AM   #3 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

I like that show a lot.
Old 27 Sep 2002, 01:04 PM   #4 (permalink)

i havent seen it yeat what is it about

Old 27 Sep 2002, 01:11 PM   #5 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Pretty Much Bill Belemay and some other guys are like a part of this private organization that is simular to bounty hounters i guess, (i came in a little late for the 1st episode) but Tiffany Amber is the woman who is in charge and she is hot, but the first episode had them hunting downthese 3 hot chicks who did heist for jewlery. The directing for the show is pretty good and i like the way the show has a lot of action and its pretty fast pace. I'm gonna give it another chance cause i was pretty impressed. I didn't think that the show was gonna be good by the prevues but to my surprise.........It comes on wednesday on Fox at 9 est

Old 27 Sep 2002, 02:32 PM   #6 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Its not going to be on till after the world series though.
Old 27 Sep 2002, 10:22 PM   #7 (permalink)

error402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to behold

Yeah its an alright show. Its kinda cheesy but I expected it to be. Still worth watching though.