ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

God memories suck at times

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08 Feb 2004, 11:28 PM   #1 (permalink)
Wannabe Gothic Fairy

Bloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster ever
Default God memories suck at times

Ok, so earlier on today I took a 60 mile drive into a small city where I used to live years ago. I'd not been back to this city since the woman I was with for three years cheated on me. So as i'm driving i'm thinking about buying dvd's, eating at my fav. oriental place there and something hits me as soon as I get into town.

They had torn down the walmart that was brand new 5 years ago when I left, and turned it into a super walmart. So I pull over and go inside, looking around and all of these memories come running back to me. I start thinking about my ex, who i've not thought about since december 5th 1998, and i've never even said her name since then.

So i'm walking up and down the aisles checking out the store, and suddenly i'm just hoping and praying to run into her. I started having all these feelings and emotions coming back and it hit me again ...i'm not over her. Not spoken since 12-5-98 and when I left that town to return home, I felt so down and out. I mean it was like I really wanted to see her again and ...I don't know. I knew she got married, had two or three kids and got divorced and still lives in that town.

Anyways, are there times that when you least expect it, something or someone you've not thought about in years just hits you and the nostaligia starts to flood your brain?
Old 08 Feb 2004, 11:44 PM   #2 (permalink)
The Aerial Anarchy

Rusty Cooledge is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Rusty Cooledge

I don't have enough life experiance for something like that to happen to me... but it really is amazing how those memories rush back.

I'm taking a psychology class,, right now we are talking about how certain events or places will set off synopse firings in the brain that will bring back a long forgotten memory.

Even if you haven't thought about something for a long time, doesn't mean the strong memory still isn't deep inside you somewhere... kinda makes you think.
Old 09 Feb 2004, 12:00 AM   #3 (permalink)
Wannabe Gothic Fairy

Bloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster ever

Yeah and it did today, the whole way back home I kept asking myself...what would happen if I saw her? Would I completely insult her for cheating on me, sleeping with a guy 20+ years older then her, getting married and divorced with two or three kids. Would I be there for her, would I attempt to start the friendship back up and see where it could lead to? Would I have the heart and mind to forgive and forget, could I forgive and forget. Man .......it's times like these that put me back into check and show me that i'm not as immortal as I think to be at times.