ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

I'm more frustrated than ray charles

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 25 Sep 2002, 09:01 PM   #1 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC
Default I'm more frustrated than ray charles

I'm more frustrated than Ray Charles with a Where's waldo book, I'm more frustrated than a car load of queers getting pulled over for doing 69 in a 55, I'm more frustrated than Christopher Reeves doing the hookie pokie! I tried to get on the boards here and that damn server is busy sign came up, what the heck, I mean what is freakin going on here, tell me this site isn't going to be like PW, can someone explain why that happened?
Old 25 Sep 2002, 09:05 PM   #2 (permalink)
bremen>muenchen

Igloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Igloo

I seen it too.
Old 25 Sep 2002, 09:08 PM   #3 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.

PW and PWF use the same vbulletin forums server. When the it sends that msg it means the board is full of people. He happens to any vbulletin run forum. So no need to worry its not a pw only thing. I mean it could be at a sports msg board and it could fill up and you get that msg.
Old 25 Sep 2002, 09:41 PM   #4 (permalink)

Stath2 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Stath2
Default Re: I'm more frustrated than ray charles

Quote:
Originally posted by dogcatcher
I'm more frustrated than Ray Charles with a Where's waldo book, I'm more frustrated than a car load of queers getting pulled over for doing 69 in a 55, I'm more frustrated than Christopher Reeves doing the hookie pokie! I tried to get on the boards here and that damn server is busy sign came up, what the heck, I mean what is freakin going on here, tell me this site isn't going to be like PW, can someone explain why that happened?

Fan of the Cable Guy huh? (comedian, not movie)

Dont Forget
Im angrier then a skin head watching the Jeffersons
Old 25 Sep 2002, 09:47 PM   #5 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

Get er done, that's right!