ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08 Feb 2004, 10:35 PM   #1 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Default Reputation

How important is someone's reputation to you?

Say you were interested in some girl, and you find out shes got a reputation of being an easy little slut...would that affect your intrest at all?

Old 08 Feb 2004, 10:38 PM   #2 (permalink)
Wannabe Gothic Fairy

Bloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster ever

I don't base my feelings or freindships due to reputation. I mean i'm a prime example, people think i'm some murderous fuck who would sacrifice animals, drink the blood and cook the remains. Yet people who have talked to me *not on the net* and the few that have met me, see someone who kicks back and has fun, into sports, traveling and a damn good host.

I hear a lot of things, but i'd rather take the time out of my life to get to know someone and form my own opinion. I've dated girls who had the reputation of being the worlds biggest slut, and that was my best relationship of three years. I've had friends that the town said would end up on death row, because of his attitude and way of life, and he's been my best friend and saved my life a few times, and been there for me when nobody else would or could be there for me.

So the answer is no, I make my own calls after trying to get to know the person or people in general.
Old 08 Feb 2004, 10:59 PM   #3 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

This is a tough one I must say... on one hand... you should listen to other peoples warnings about people... but on the other you have to make your own judgements...

But in all honesty... yeah... it does effect my opinion of a person...
Old 08 Feb 2004, 11:05 PM   #4 (permalink)
Kryptonite

In all honesty it does affect my opinion.

If a chick has a reputation of being a slut...I don't want any part of that.
How do you politely ask someone to go get tested?
"Sweety I heard you been passed around a few times...could you go get tested? I don't want my dick to fall off"

Old 08 Feb 2004, 11:09 PM   #5 (permalink)
Wannabe Gothic Fairy

Bloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster ever

I can see that point of view, but i've also met girls that everyone told me was a slut, then came to find out three months later she was a virgin, and the vicious comments were made about her by guys whom she turned down, and by parents who thought she didn't dress enough lady like.
Old 08 Feb 2004, 11:15 PM   #6 (permalink)
Kryptonite

o, no doubt Blood

There will always be some girls who get a bad rep for no reason. However its not an easy question to bring up. Even when you do, you have to rely onthe truthfulness of that person.

One of the few things I have learned in this life...Don't trust anyone.

Old 08 Feb 2004, 11:16 PM   #7 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

My feeling about a girl is one rule, I will never date someone who has slept with one of my boys....plain and simple. Every now and then shit like that comes up, and its automatic, I can't be chillin one night with my chick look around the room and notice that she has slept with someone else in that room. I have this boy who's girl has hooked up with at least 4 of us that are close. And she did the least with me. As in I'm the only person who didn't actually fuck her. I'm like how the hell can you just act like at one time your girl wasn't sucking your boys shit, and spreading her legs for a lot of them. That is something that would just eat me up. lol.

Old 08 Feb 2004, 11:17 PM   #8 (permalink)
Wannabe Gothic Fairy

But who says you have to ask off the bat? Most of the time i'm not even looking for the one night fuck and suck *sorry to the ladies reading this*, but it's true. I usually give most relationships a few weeks to see what they're like and attempt getting to know them. Once I talk with her friends, and her family I can get a better feel for the person, then base it off of jealous people, and i've learned most of the time the negative comments I get about other people, are from those who have heard rumors and really don't know anything about ther person themselves.
Old 09 Feb 2004, 03:55 AM   #9 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

this one girl i know, apparently had 3 abortions or some shit, and is now going out with some guy 4 years her junior... he thinks hes cool but hes only going out with her because she can... honestly i want to stay away from her just in case she comes onto me and then the next minute i'm handing her some cash for another abortion.

btw i'm against abortion.
Old 09 Feb 2004, 10:53 AM   #10 (permalink)
givin you the evil eye...

Nullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud of
Send a message via ICQ to Nullpunkt Send a message via AIM to Nullpunkt Send a message via MSN to Nullpunkt Send a message via Yahoo to Nullpunkt

man, who cares if someone's developed a rep?
i mean, frankly, it's all speculation anyways........

but i digress, people are selfish little magnanimous fucks........
so as long as you're happy, who gives two shits about what everyone else thinks?
Old 09 Feb 2004, 11:01 AM   #11 (permalink)
Vicious Vixen

Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Monica Send a message via Yahoo to Monica

I talk with the guy and his friends and I draw my own opinions. If a trusted friend says that this person is not worth going out with, I don't go out with them.
Old 09 Feb 2004, 11:19 AM   #12 (permalink)
DISCO MACHINE~!

Aaron has a spectacular aura aboutAaron has a spectacular aura about

I don't really take much notice of what people say about people I'm interested in, because I wouldn't want for what people say about me to be hold against me. I take what other people say about whatever girl this may be with a pinch of salt.

But what people have said about girls I like has, up to this point of my life, been more or less true. I liked this girl, but a lot of people were saying that she was, for want of a better word, a slut. I took no notice of this, because I had zero proof. We got pretty close, and we were virtually at the point where we were about to start dating. But then I found out she was trying to get with two other guys at the exact same time. One of the guys was a friend I've known since I was four years old, the other one is a guy I've known for a pretty long time. None of us knew that she was trying to get with the other two, and it was a major shock for me and my friend to find this out. Since then, she hasn't been in any contact with any of us, so it's obvious she knows what she did was wrong.

This wasn't really too bad a situation, but maybe if I'd listened to what people were saying about this girl, I wouldn't have been caught in this mess.
Old 09 Feb 2004, 11:29 AM   #13 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

I don't know. I mean, I usually try to get with the girls with bad reps. I find it helps cut down on all the unnecessary preliminarys so we can just get it on.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 09 Feb 2004, 12:23 PM   #14 (permalink)
Kryptonite

yeah...my first couple of girlfriends, my friends had told me not to waste my time because the girl was a slut

if I had listened to them...maybe I wouldnt have found out the girl was cheating on me with anyone with a dick in a 20 mile radius

Old 09 Feb 2004, 12:50 PM   #15 (permalink)
givin you the evil eye...

Nullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud of
Send a message via ICQ to Nullpunkt Send a message via AIM to Nullpunkt Send a message via MSN to Nullpunkt Send a message via Yahoo to Nullpunkt

Quote:
Originally Posted by XDS
I don't know. I mean, I usually try to get with the girls with bad reps. I find it helps cut down on all the unnecessary preliminarys so we can just get it on.
well, at least somebody on here can be honest!!!!!!