ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

most traumatic childhood memory?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08 Feb 2004, 08:29 PM   #1 (permalink)
givin you the evil eye...

Nullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud of
Send a message via ICQ to Nullpunkt Send a message via AIM to Nullpunkt Send a message via MSN to Nullpunkt Send a message via Yahoo to Nullpunkt
Default most traumatic childhood memory?

...because for every bit of joy in our young lives, there has been some traumatic ones as well.....

what's one of them for you?
Old 08 Feb 2004, 08:53 PM   #2 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

either Falling off a bike and Breaking my collarbone in grade 7, or falling off a collapsing fire escape, Or Even Being pushed through a Pate Glass window in grade 6. i can't Really decide!

Old 08 Feb 2004, 10:54 PM   #3 (permalink)
Wannabe Gothic Fairy

Bloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster ever

When I was in junior high there was this girl I had been pretty much going out with since like the fifth grade. So the summer before my freshman year, this jerk calls me up who wasn't a good friend of mine on my birthday. He says happy birthday and i'm like ....yeah ok sure man whatever ....he then replies "i'm dating your girl now". I go over there and sure as shit she's with him .......4 years of dating down the drain and i've pretty much tried to compare every woman i've dated to her ever since. I keep trying to find someone exactly like her but it's not worked .....time doesn't heal all wounds.
Old 08 Feb 2004, 11:51 PM   #4 (permalink)
And yet I fight...

Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Alth Send a message via MSN to Alth

Traumatic? I can't really think of one right now.

So, I'll just go with one of the most frusterating... In 6th grade... I had broke my right wrist in practice for a track meet amongst our schools in Maplewood... I was pretty bummed... but even more when the doctor said 5-6 weeks, when I had the track meet coming up in 2... I was able to go at least, and cheer on my teammates, but when the guy who filled in for me won the 400M race, I just shook my fucking head, I know I would have if I had gotten to participate... I felt dumb accepting a medal as part of the team, so I just threw the fucking thing away when I got home.
Old 08 Feb 2004, 11:52 PM   #5 (permalink)
The Aerial Anarchy

Rusty Cooledge is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Rusty Cooledge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodice
When I was in junior high there was this girl I had been pretty much going out with since like the fifth grade. So the summer before my freshman year, this jerk calls me up who wasn't a good friend of mine on my birthday. He says happy birthday and i'm like ....yeah ok sure man whatever ....he then replies "i'm dating your girl now". I go over there and sure as shit she's with him .......4 years of dating down the drain and i've pretty much tried to compare every woman i've dated to her ever since. I keep trying to find someone exactly like her but it's not worked .....time doesn't heal all wounds.
That's fucked up... I'd never talk to that girl ever again, if I could help it. As for the guy, it sounds like he desearved a fist in the teeth.

Traumatic childhood... I had a pretty good childhood, nothing that ya know fucked me up or anything happened to me. Worst things to happen to me were the time a bully wanted to kick my ass in 3rd grade cause I broke his friends thumb by accident, and I was narrowly saved from one ass kicking by the same kid who's thumb I broke. It ultimately made me want to move away, which is what my parents wanted to do anyway as long as I supported it. I moved back to the same town three years later first chance I had, it was pretty stupid of me to run away cause of some dumb fuck in elementary school.

Another thing that bothered me was the time I only invited my one cousin over and not him and his brother, no big deal but his brother wondered why i didnt invite him over. Somehow it escalated in my uncle and dad getting in a huge argument and my mom blaming me for breaking up the family. So I called back the cousin and apologized while crying, and he didn't even care i found out. Next day the family was just fine. So my mom the dumb fuck got me upset over nothing. I swear if it had happened a few years later than it did I would have told that bitch to shut the fuck up.
Old 09 Feb 2004, 12:02 AM   #6 (permalink)
Wannabe Gothic Fairy

Bloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster ever

LOL ty....actually her and I didn't speak for 6 years and I saw her a few years back at a county fair in the city. She was smoking and working as a carnie and was pregnant. All I could do was hide my smile and walk off after saying hi and speaking for about two mintues.
Old 09 Feb 2004, 12:05 AM   #7 (permalink)
The Aerial Anarchy

Rusty Cooledge is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Rusty Cooledge

Who says karma doesn't exist. 8)
Old 09 Feb 2004, 12:08 AM   #8 (permalink)
And yet I fight...

Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Alth Send a message via MSN to Alth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodice
LOL ty....actually her and I didn't speak for 6 years and I saw her a few years back at a county fair in the city. She was smoking and working as a carnie and was pregnant. All I could do was hide my smile and walk off after saying hi and speaking for about two mintues.
Dumb lady... you're not suppose to smoke when your pregnant... everyone knows that... I would have pulled the cig out and called the police on her for endangering her child-to-be.
Old 09 Feb 2004, 12:10 AM   #9 (permalink)
Wannabe Gothic Fairy

While part of me felt bad for the unborn child, the only real thought in my head was "see how messed up your life is since you cheated on me". The girl I was dating wasn't as hot as my ex, but for her to see me happy with the girl i was dating at the time, and how miserable my ex was, made the trip to the fair all worth it, and I hate county fairs LOL.
Old 09 Feb 2004, 04:52 AM   #10 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

...my first fight as school in year 8... some guy slappin some other chicks ass... i wont stand for that shit... i lost the battle and the girl... but hey i was a rookie back then.
Old 09 Feb 2004, 02:04 PM   #11 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

when my parents split
Old 09 Feb 2004, 02:34 PM   #12 (permalink)
Banned By Super Moderators

617 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to 617

Getting beat up with bricks and bats at my neighbors house.
Old 09 Feb 2004, 03:19 PM   #13 (permalink)
I just don't give a fuck!

Location: Shit Jersey...I want to get the fuck out of this state
SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED

When my arm went through a glass door and getting 40 stiches
Old 09 Feb 2004, 03:44 PM   #14 (permalink)
Extreme.

Darkstar Nobody Likes This Poster... Especially STICK...

even though I'm still a kid, the worst thing that happened to me so far was my ex girlfriend breaking up with me because my friend lied and said i cheated on her.....Its not that bad though because I'm still a kid and it wasn't like I was going to marry her or something in the future...
Old 09 Feb 2004, 07:01 PM   #15 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

That's a pretty fucked up friend RIJ

My worst childhood memory for me would have to be when my parents got a divorce.I was only 8 but it was still a bit hard for me to deal with at the time,took me awhile to get over it.Before I got over it I was doing bad in school and acted up all the time in class so that's when I started visiting my Dad every other weekend and it helped me deal with it.

Another traumatic memory,when my Mom met this one guy who later became her boyfriend for a few years.He was also an alcholic and he was really mean to me but especially to my Mom,he abused her sometimes when he was drunk as hell.He never hurt me but having to watch him do that to my Mom when I was only 9 years old was really hard for me.He was also a real dick to my Dad whenever my Dad came to pick me up for visits,he even threatned my Dad one time.Another time I noticed a bruise that my Mom had and asked where she got it from and she said she got it from bumping into something but it was really from when her boyfriend hit her with a hammer.

Needless to say she got kicked him out of our house and we haven't seen him since,if I was older back then I would beat the shit out of him for hurting my Mom.