ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Lets Reflect: GEE...........

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08 Feb 2004, 03:31 PM   #1 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...
the fuck Lets Reflect: GEE...........

While reading that retarded Sam threed, a lot of people were talking about how he spams. Which made me think of Gee, who remembers him? He was the master of Spam lol, what ever happend to him.

Old 08 Feb 2004, 03:33 PM   #2 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

I remember him... he was annoying and now i think i know how you all feel about me
Old 08 Feb 2004, 03:43 PM   #3 (permalink)
Extreme.

Darkstar Nobody Likes This Poster... Especially STICK...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick Jagger
now i think i know how you all feel about me

nah....your not that bad sam...
Old 08 Feb 2004, 04:18 PM   #4 (permalink)
Sam

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

Quote:
Originally Posted by RIJ
nah....your not that bad sam...

well... thanks... but other people would disagree
Old 08 Feb 2004, 04:22 PM   #5 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick Jagger
well... thanks... but other people would disagree
Yes. Like me.

You suck.

Die... ty...

I think Gee was before my time
Old 08 Feb 2004, 04:23 PM   #6 (permalink)
The Aerial Anarchy

Rusty Cooledge is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Rusty Cooledge

I remember Gee from worldsofwrestling.com.

ugh... now he was the quintessential spammer...
Old 08 Feb 2004, 04:25 PM   #7 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Sam actually types more then 2 words in his post. Gee use to respond days at a time with "ya" "lol" "agreed", Over in everythreed. with one word answers. People got real mad about that. I think he was trying to set a record with the amount of post he could get.

Old 08 Feb 2004, 04:28 PM   #8 (permalink)
Sam

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise
Sam actually types more then 2 words in his post. Gee use to respond days at a time with "ya" "lol" "agreed", Over in everythreed. with one word answers. People got real mad about that. I think he was trying to set a record with the amount of post he could get.

agreed
Old 08 Feb 2004, 04:54 PM   #9 (permalink)
R.I.P. Heath

Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Stephie

Now you have done it. Wait till Kurt finds this thread.

Old 08 Feb 2004, 04:57 PM   #10 (permalink)
ian
I Hate My Generation

ian has much to be proud ofian has much to be proud ofian has much to be proud ofian has much to be proud ofian has much to be proud ofian has much to be proud ofian has much to be proud ofian has much to be proud ofian has much to be proud ofian has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to ian

god damn, i hated/hate gee. he went as far as to use his pic as his av...my god did he look like a retard.

he tried for the whole 'im a thug' look but came off as 'i failed special ed' look.

i dislike him, to say the least.
Old 08 Feb 2004, 07:22 PM   #11 (permalink)
Dev
KOBASHI KOBASHI KOBASHI!!

Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!

I do indeed remember Gee. He was like one of the first people here I got into an arguement with.

Old 08 Feb 2004, 07:42 PM   #12 (permalink)
Wannabe Gothic Fairy

Bloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster ever

Gee is over at pw as S.O.D. = student of the dragon, and still spamming up the boards and sorry sam, but I think you're just as bad. You make constant threads and pushing the others onto the 2nd page, you add nothing more then a few words, and you just sit here and say shut up, or they don't suck, or I agree. You have nothing for the most part to add to any conversation and I quite frankly can't stand you, and you're the only one here at pwf who's made that list aside of the original phenom666 who i'm sure I drove to suicide.
Old 08 Feb 2004, 08:06 PM   #13 (permalink)
givin you the evil eye...

Nullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud of
Send a message via ICQ to Nullpunkt Send a message via AIM to Nullpunkt Send a message via MSN to Nullpunkt Send a message via Yahoo to Nullpunkt

man, for a guy who was all about embracing his fellow man these last few days with his pro-religion thing.....you're awfully damn harsh on your fellow man.....

whatever happened to embracing them?
Old 08 Feb 2004, 08:14 PM   #14 (permalink)
Wannabe Gothic Fairy

Bloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster ever

As I tried to tell you before my msn starting acting up earlier, I decided to leave the religion stuff to just my personal life. I'm not going to change overnight and it'll take awhile, but i'm also still a blunt asshole who can't help but speak his mind. But man, when you go to the entertainment forum and see him just posting every piece of news happening today. It's knocking other threads onto the second page, he's not adding any feedback and just making posts to raise his post count up. He keeps trying to get the last word in any thread he makes, to the point that he adds nothing to the conversations.

Don't get me wrong, i'm not spiteful or anything, but there are just somethings that really strike a nerve and his spamming is one of them. Sorry for being human.
Old 08 Feb 2004, 08:23 PM   #15 (permalink)
givin you the evil eye...

Nullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud of
Send a message via ICQ to Nullpunkt Send a message via AIM to Nullpunkt Send a message via MSN to Nullpunkt Send a message via Yahoo to Nullpunkt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodice
As I tried to tell you before my msn starting acting up earlier, I decided to leave the religion stuff to just my personal life. I'm not going to change overnight and it'll take awhile, but i'm also still a blunt asshole who can't help but speak his mind. But man, when you go to the entertainment forum and see him just posting every piece of news happening today. It's knocking other threads onto the second page, he's not adding any feedback and just making posts to raise his post count up. He keeps trying to get the last word in any thread he makes, to the point that he adds nothing to the conversations.

Don't get me wrong, i'm not spiteful or anything, but there are just somethings that really strike a nerve and his spamming is one of them. Sorry for being human.
bah, i agree with you wholeheartedly on the whole issue regarding our dear friend there.........

and no need to apologize.......it's all good man.......

and i'm being sincere when i say this, but i applaud you on your religious endeavors......it's also a rarity to see a person take the approach you do when it comes to your beliefs (as in not stuffing them down everyone's throat and doing your own thing on top of that.....)

man, for the longest time, i thought your were quite the magnanimous miscreant....... but now? i have nothing but respect for you.....

okey dokey, rant over......