ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Ladies and gentlemen... Mr. Mick Jagger and Keith Richards...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07 Feb 2004, 11:57 PM   #1 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam
Default Ladies and gentlemen... Mr. Mick Jagger and Keith Richards...

Yes... we are here from England to bless PWF with good music. We will be here for as long as we please. Make us welcome. Thank You.
Old 07 Feb 2004, 11:58 PM   #2 (permalink)
****** By *************s Again

Hardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of Famer

YES! We are here!
Old 08 Feb 2004, 01:04 AM   #3 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

just flammingly gay.............

Old 08 Feb 2004, 01:06 AM   #4 (permalink)
Sam

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

yes... would you like to join our band, dre?
Old 08 Feb 2004, 01:08 AM   #5 (permalink)
Dre

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Absolutly not, I'd rather be a member of Def Leppard......

Old 08 Feb 2004, 01:09 AM   #6 (permalink)
Sam

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise
Absolutly not, I'd rather be a member of Def Leppard......

okay... Def Leppard was next on our list for after this band dies off. You can be the drummer with one arm.
Old 08 Feb 2004, 01:13 AM   #7 (permalink)
And yet I fight...

Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Alth Send a message via MSN to Alth

What the fuck... do my eyes decieve me, or have Sam and Hardy joined forces?

Edit - Mick and Keith are two fucked up looking dudes...
Old 08 Feb 2004, 01:14 AM   #8 (permalink)
Wannabe Gothic Fairy

Bloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster ever

Dude I got nothing wrong with you posting, you've been fun in entertainment, just try and lay off the short few words spam ok? You seem to know your kiss and have some great posts, just chill on the short lines for posts.
Old 08 Feb 2004, 01:14 AM   #9 (permalink)
Dre

I would have thought you'd be the man with one arm. I mean I would never drive the way he did around those curves. And lets face it once you get your liscences, you will be driving like a fool anyways. I'd be more like the guy with the bottle of Vodka........

Old 08 Feb 2004, 01:17 AM   #10 (permalink)
Sam

Quote:
I would have thought you'd be the man with one arm. I mean I would never drive the way he did around those curves. And lets face it once you get your liscences, you will be driving like a fool anyways. I'd be more like the guy with the bottle of Vodka........

lmao

and ice... i guess i could lay off a bit because i'm the nicest guy in the world.
Old 08 Feb 2004, 01:22 AM   #11 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Goddamit, maybe Dre was right...I used to love the Stones..but now Sam and HArdy have gone and gayed it up

Old 08 Feb 2004, 01:24 AM   #12 (permalink)
Sam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy Orton
Goddamit, maybe Dre was right...I used to love the Stones..but now Sam and HArdy have gone and gayed it up

we only did this in tribute to you, Kurt
Old 08 Feb 2004, 01:27 AM   #13 (permalink)
Dre

bah

Old 08 Feb 2004, 01:27 AM   #14 (permalink)
Sam

Quote:
bah

drugs are very bad for you, dre! just look what happened to my good mate Keith.
Old 08 Feb 2004, 01:28 AM   #15 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick Jagger
we only did this in tribute to you, Kurt
how is making one of my favorite groups gay, a tribute to me?

you have done something horrible which I equate with pissing on the bible or wiping your ass with the Flag...

you two have done a horrible thing...why couldn't you have done KISS?
they are already gay..it would have fit