ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Dry Skin

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07 Feb 2004, 11:56 PM   #1 (permalink)
I just don't give a fuck!

Location: Shit Jersey...I want to get the fuck out of this state
SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED
Default Dry Skin

I am really confused right now with the Off topic/Entertainment split, that I don't know if this should belong in Entertainment or in Off topic, if this belongs in off topic, I apologize for it ahead of time.

Anyway, do you usually get dry skin in winter or not. Every single winter it's the same way for me, I feel like Im losing half of my skin right now
Old 08 Feb 2004, 12:42 AM   #2 (permalink)
And yet I fight...

Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Alth Send a message via MSN to Alth

Yeah, it happens to me every winter, except I only get it on the back of my hands, so I have to put lotion on my hands like every day.
Old 08 Feb 2004, 12:43 AM   #3 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

This topic is about as interesting as staring into my microphone.
Old 08 Feb 2004, 12:43 AM   #4 (permalink)
The Aerial Anarchy

Rusty Cooledge is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Rusty Cooledge

I have exzema, it was gone for 4 years but it decided to drop in this winter on my pinky, so my pinky looks like fucking hell. It should clear up in a month though, fucking genetic skin conditions.
Old 08 Feb 2004, 12:46 AM   #5 (permalink)
Sam

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

i have exzema also... it's pretty much gone though.
Old 08 Feb 2004, 12:49 AM   #6 (permalink)
****** By *************s Again

Hardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of Famer

i have psorasis sp? had since i was young.it gets bad in winter. but it pretty good this year.
Old 08 Feb 2004, 01:32 AM   #7 (permalink)
Kryptonite

how is this confusing at all? Does this pertain to anything Entertainment? Do you find dry flaky skin too be entertaining????

clearly OT material

and no...I dont have a dry skin Problem

Fun Facts...
-You will likely lose 40 lbs of skin over the course of your life
-old skin cells are constantly dying and flaking off...

Old 08 Feb 2004, 02:13 AM   #8 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

i fail to see how there is confusion between OT & Entertainment... nonetheless... no i do not have a dry skin problem, i dont flake like Goldmember.
Old 08 Feb 2004, 03:16 AM   #9 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

I don't flake much, only on my nose.
Old 08 Feb 2004, 03:19 AM   #10 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

i dont flake either. i dont have a skin condition. its just the normal, everyone's skin sheds sometime or another
Old 08 Feb 2004, 09:22 AM   #11 (permalink)
Extreme.

Darkstar Nobody Likes This Poster... Especially STICK...

yeah it happens to me most winters.....i really hate it a lot..
Old 08 Feb 2004, 10:36 AM   #12 (permalink)
DISCO MACHINE~!

Aaron has a spectacular aura aboutAaron has a spectacular aura about

Only the sides of my nose at winter. I use Nivea moisturiser...it's pretty good.
Old 08 Feb 2004, 10:39 AM   #13 (permalink)
Sam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Side Effect
i dont flake either. i dont have a skin condition. its just the normal, everyone's skin sheds sometime or another

yeah... it's just that you are a flake
Old 08 Feb 2004, 04:12 PM   #14 (permalink)
Vicious Vixen

Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Monica Send a message via Yahoo to Monica

No I don't get dry skin in the winter.
Old 08 Feb 2004, 04:16 PM   #15 (permalink)
givin you the evil eye...

Nullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud of
Send a message via ICQ to Nullpunkt Send a message via AIM to Nullpunkt Send a message via MSN to Nullpunkt Send a message via Yahoo to Nullpunkt

all this talk about dry skin makes me think that someone has a chronic masturbating problem.........

seriously dood, when it starts chafing......it's time to stop.