ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

The wrestling forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 25 Sep 2002, 02:50 PM   #1 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC
Default The wrestling forums

I've never even been into them. I just can't stand to argue about it anymore. Do any of you guys go there alot and talk about wrestling? I know it's a wrestling board and all but I don't think I can do it for a while still.
Old 25 Sep 2002, 02:57 PM   #2 (permalink)
Seeing the world explode

Max Cannon is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Max Cannon

I go there quite abit..and to my suprise...I think the people that post on these wrestling boards kick the shit out of pw's (I'm not just saying that)....like a lot of people that post there know alot obout the buisness and u don't get as many little bullshit marks as u do at pw...take alook sometime man...if u don't like don't post, but if u do...awesome!
Old 25 Sep 2002, 02:57 PM   #3 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

I go to the wrestling forum here, usually they put up good arguements in there, Dre does a good job of keeping things straight, plus i vote in the weekly poll.
Old 25 Sep 2002, 02:59 PM   #4 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

I have been in them a few times on here.
I go in the ones on PW a lot more though.
Old 25 Sep 2002, 03:16 PM   #5 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.

Sodagirl goes to the one at PW more, because she is secretly in love with TIMY and loves to see all the spam he has cooked for her!
Old 25 Sep 2002, 03:18 PM   #6 (permalink)
bremen>muenchen

Igloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Igloo

Quote:
Originally posted by dogcatcher
Sodagirl goes to the one at PW more, because she is secretly in love with TIMY and loves to see all the spam he has cooked for her!
LMAO!!!
Old 25 Sep 2002, 03:21 PM   #7 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

I knew Iglooman would find that funny! LMAOEM!
Old 25 Sep 2002, 04:05 PM   #8 (permalink)
Snake River Conspiracy

Vulcan LionHart can only hope to improveVulcan LionHart can only hope to improve
Exclamation

I used to be a big wrestling forum person then I was lured over to the off-topic and haven't returned to them since... I just have different views on the business than most everyoen else, I just hate arguing with people...