ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Who think's pop is BULLSHIT!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 25 Sep 2002, 03:00 PM   #1 (permalink)
Seeing the world explode

Max Cannon is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Max Cannon
Default Who think's pop is BULLSHIT!

Pop music..what is it? From what I can see...it's pretty people who hve a half decent voice (Nothing Great) having songs written for them, songs that mean shit to them...made to try to touch a mass conciousness of tenny boppers. Ever heard the song "Video killed the Radio star"...well it's so true. Would the Backstreet boy's be anything if video's wern't around to plaster there goffy little airbrused faces all over TV, nope...what about Nsync...nope..what about almost anyother pop group..nope.
If these people wern't "Attractive" would they still be famous..nope.

Have these people caused a general decline for the apprication of "Real Music"....yup!

A little bit of venting is healthy

Oh Yeah..."American Idol" is probably the worst show anyone could ever think about...it sickens me.
Old 25 Sep 2002, 03:07 PM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Meat

Anonmatel is on a distinguished road

A little bit of Trivia.

What was the first video to be played on MTV ?
"video killed the radio star"
LOL
I'm serious.

I see pop a litte differently to you Shynefactory.
For me. Pop is crap. always will be. BUT
This pop music keeps dumbass fans away from bands that i like.
But then again if they like the music i like then they aint exactly Dumbasses.
Point being. Pop has it place. It's a shitty place. And we could do without it. But it serves it's purpose.
Old 25 Sep 2002, 03:33 PM   #3 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Location: Walking upon high, as I step to the edge to see my world below..
The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

I say about ....er... 85% of Pop made is the same ol manufactured crap. the other 15% is ok...
Old 25 Sep 2002, 05:44 PM   #4 (permalink)

J-Syxx will become famous soon enough

MTV and the record labels have killed music. That is a fact and the average music listener can't do jack about it because they control the radio and tv, thus controlling what people are exposed to. Its such a tragedy that assclowns like Nelly and Eminem Rule get non-stop airplay while The Roots get ignored even after dropping one of the best hip hop albums ever made. Its just damn sad.
Old 25 Sep 2002, 06:13 PM   #5 (permalink)
Lets get dirrty!

Jenna is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Jenna

OOOO me.. I think pop is crap. With musicians in the genre like Aaron Carter.. N 'Sync.. 98 Degress.. etc.. it will always be crap in my book.
Old 25 Sep 2002, 07:48 PM   #6 (permalink)
Dark Angels Man

As far as i'm concerned pop music is beyond bullshit and it should be against the law to listen to or sing that shit. In the words of Eminem

"New kids on the block sucked a lot of dick boy/girl groups make me sick, and I can't wait til I catch all you faggots in public, i'm gonna love it"

NUFF SAID!!!!

Justin was never banging britney, he was nailing nick

Old 25 Sep 2002, 09:13 PM   #7 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Quote:
Originally posted by BLOODICE
As far as i'm concerned pop music is beyond bullshit and it should be against the law to listen to or sing that shit. In the words of Eminem

"New kids on the block sucked a lot of dick boy/girl groups make me sick, and I can't wait til I catch all you faggots in public, i'm gonna love it"

NUFF SAID!!!!

Justin was never banging britney, he was nailing nick
Eminem caught all those people in public last month at the VMA's. Why didn't he do anything like he said he would? BECAUSE HE TOO IS A POPSTAR FAGGOT!!!
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 26 Sep 2002, 12:17 AM   #8 (permalink)

J-Syxx will become famous soon enough

Yup, after the sucess of the Marshal Mathers LP, Eminem sold out big time. He definantly can't talk sh*t like that anymore.
Old 26 Sep 2002, 02:02 PM   #9 (permalink)
Fresh Meat

Anonmatel is on a distinguished road

Eminem hit the Demograph of "i wanna be cool, so i have just thrown out my Backstreet boys cd's to look cool"

Meaning Backstreet boys fans have no brains.
Eminem Fans thing they have brains, but they are still being fooled by a music conglomeratethat are using different tactics.
Old 28 Sep 2002, 04:05 PM   #10 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

I hate how people consider Eminem pop.

As for pop music I can't those sissy ass boy bands Nsuck and Backdoor Boys.
Old 28 Sep 2002, 04:37 PM   #11 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Pop music blows!
Old 28 Sep 2002, 05:28 PM   #12 (permalink)
KrAyzie

MiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to MiZTaCCen

I don't mind it, its kinda relaxing and good to listen to when you crying or upset.
Old 28 Sep 2002, 07:38 PM   #13 (permalink)
Dark Angels Man

that is what 80's music is for

Old 29 Sep 2002, 06:06 PM   #14 (permalink)
Version 4.7

Calvin is on a distinguished road

ShyneFactory I agree 100% on the songs written and tune played for them remark.

In my opinion Pop is 95% image and 5% talent. Look at the UK shows Pop Star and Pop Idol, people are being turned down because they're either too fat or too ugly. What the hell has that got to do with music? Does weighing 95lbs affect your singing voice?

If a pop star has a pretty face they will be successful, look at Britney Spears, (she is the key reason I hate pop after being forced to listen to her crap for 2 hours, 5 days a week in school.)She isn't that good a singer but because she shows alot of skin all the teeny boppers are drooling over her, I said Britney Spears wasn't that good a singer once and next thing I know I'm "gay", something wrong there

Plus the Pop bands that want to lose there goody image make me sick. Take Steps, they complained that they wanted to lose there baby image so they all posed nude under a quilt in a magazine, then in their next music video they're doing a remake of an old Mo-Town Song where 60% of the audience are over 60. Not exactlymaking me think they're bad ass, and the less said about Oasis the better.

Personally I believe it's the stupid music stations here that make them so damn popular, all they show is pop or rap so that's all corporate robots will go out and buy. Personally I haven't seen one single music video featuring the Ataris and I consider them my fav band.

So basically this rant just means I cannot stand pop!
Old 29 Sep 2002, 08:13 PM   #15 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

actually pop is 100% image and 0% talent. Manchines can do a lot these day.......