ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

age restrictions

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 25 Sep 2002, 01:42 PM   #1 (permalink)
like a pimp

pimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster ever
Default age restrictions

I was wondering about something. What's the biggest age-gap you've had between someone you've dated. Mine was two years and that's about as far as i'll go for now. I know it's different when you get older b/c everyone is grown and supposedly mature, but at my age, 18, obviously there's a big difference between myself and a 15 year old.

Scrotum, Scrotum, It's my wrinkly-crinkly bag of skin. Scrotum, Scrotum, it's the thing i keep my testes in. It's wrinkly and crinkly and covered in hair and i don't know what i'd do if it wasn't there. Scrotum, Scrotum, it's my wrinkly-crinkly bag of skin.
Old 25 Sep 2002, 01:46 PM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Meat

Anonmatel is on a distinguished road

I'm 22 and i once dated a 26 year old. that was last year. But man was she hot.

Age difference only really matter when your young, or when your like 20 years apart or something.
Old 25 Sep 2002, 01:46 PM   #3 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Location: Walking upon high, as I step to the edge to see my world below..
The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

For me it was some one that was 27 years of age.... I at the time was 20...theres something about a mature woman... heh..
Old 25 Sep 2002, 01:51 PM   #4 (permalink)
Fresh Meat

Anonmatel is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally posted by The Wanderer
For me it was some one that was 27 years of age.... I at the time was 20...theres something about a mature woman... heh..
I totally agree. I love older women. I have problems being on the same wavelength of a girl that is the same age or younger than me.
Old 25 Sep 2002, 01:57 PM   #5 (permalink)
Mexican Mammoth

~Y2A~ is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ~Y2A~ Send a message via MSN to ~Y2A~

I don't know, how old is ILC? lol JK
Old 25 Sep 2002, 02:03 PM   #6 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

Mine is 2 years!
Old 25 Sep 2002, 02:04 PM   #7 (permalink)
Seeing the world explode

Max Cannon is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Max Cannon

All the girls I have dated have been realivly close to my age..the youngest being 3 Years younger then me....and the oldest being 2 years older....I do wanna find myself a fun cougar sometime tho (A women between the ages of 39-35 would be ALOT of fun!!)
Old 25 Sep 2002, 06:02 PM   #8 (permalink)
PrInCeSs EdGeHeAD!!!

EdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to behold

oldest.......3 years
youngest........1 year
Old 25 Sep 2002, 06:16 PM   #9 (permalink)
Dark Angels Man

oldest was 10 years older then me with three teens

youngest was three years younger

Old 25 Sep 2002, 06:18 PM   #10 (permalink)
Snake River Conspiracy

Vulcan LionHart can only hope to improveVulcan LionHart can only hope to improve
Exclamation

I stay around my age, but I don't date much. I'm not friendly.
Old 25 Sep 2002, 06:21 PM   #11 (permalink)
Lets get dirrty!

Jenna is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Jenna

3 was the age gap for me oldest wise. Youngest was 2.
Old 25 Sep 2002, 06:39 PM   #12 (permalink)
BITCH ! BITE ME !

Tamara Sanchez is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Tamara Sanchez Send a message via AIM to Tamara Sanchez

Well , my friend is 15 years older than me . Age doesnt matter to me as long as he isnt older than Eric Bischoff .