ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

why is pw...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 25 Sep 2002, 07:21 AM   #1 (permalink)
KrAyzie

MiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to MiZTaCCen
Default why is pw...

All about the un americans and how they hate canadians and how canadians hate americans?? How come they can't just be like this board and get along with everyone?
Old 25 Sep 2002, 07:24 AM   #2 (permalink)
Dave's slave

WhiteWolf will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to WhiteWolf

cause it's pw.....lol

-WhiteWolf
Old 25 Sep 2002, 07:25 AM   #3 (permalink)
KrAyzie

MiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to MiZTaCCen

LOL nice to know.
Old 25 Sep 2002, 07:28 AM   #4 (permalink)
Dave's slave

WhiteWolf will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to WhiteWolf

lol isn't it??

Actully...PW has alot of ppl n all. But they don't know much about wrestling. They'll just go on and on about something so stupid it's not even funny. **shrugs**...but ocasionally u'll get a smart person to post...but then they'll bash the guy like crzy.

-WhiteWolf
Old 25 Sep 2002, 08:40 AM   #5 (permalink)
Version 4.7

Calvin is on a distinguished road

They have no warzone forum like here (or they didn't lest time I checked) so they just flame everyone in every forum.

and some of them seem to think that wrestlings real
Old 25 Sep 2002, 08:53 AM   #6 (permalink)
Awesomeness Personified

The Awesome One is a jewel in the roughThe Awesome One is a jewel in the roughThe Awesome One is a jewel in the roughThe Awesome One is a jewel in the rough

Is nobody able to figure out that it's all a joke? A running gag? Sure, some people do take it too far (Crossface Victim) but we don't want him associated with us. I mean, look at some of the threads, we took over Alaska and Hawaii. If anyone were to take that seriously, then I feel sorry for you not having any sense of humour.

None of the people in the Un-American group take it seriously. I mean, look at Johnny Canuck. Look at Goo and BoJ. None of them think that wrestling is real. We're not little kids that can't tell the difference.

As for people not knowing much about wrestling. You shouldn't judge a person's knowledge of wrestling by their involvement in a joke. I believe that I know quite a bit about wrestling, and have shown that numerous times elsewhere, but don't want to discuss them same things over and over on every different message board I belong to. Thus I joke around at PW.

So, in closing, lighten up.

Old 25 Sep 2002, 09:25 AM   #7 (permalink)
Married to a Wiccan

Taker&Flair fan is on a distinguished road

That about sums it up Awsome one

Hell is other People - Sartre

Old 25 Sep 2002, 09:48 AM   #8 (permalink)
CANUCKER

Slikums is on a distinguished road

i know right, i went over there and all i saw was damn threads about unamerican that, un american this it fuckin sucks!!

If ya SMEEELLLLLLLL what THE ROCK.... whoa whoa whoa whao! this isn't karaoke night! u do not sing along with THE ROCK! THE ROCK is the only and THE ROCK MEANS ONLY ONE that says this u mother canuckers!! IS COOKING!

^^Raven's House Of Clockwork Orange^^

Old 25 Sep 2002, 10:27 AM   #9 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Who cares let them Spam up their board with the same thing, this is the first PW post in over a week, i thought we moved on from this

Old 25 Sep 2002, 10:31 AM   #10 (permalink)
whats the purpose of this

Filthy Mcnasty is on a distinguished road

I think that its actually funny but last night there were like 7 or 8 threads all about the exact same thing unamericans vs america then it just gets annoying
Old 25 Sep 2002, 02:11 PM   #11 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

I've said it once and i'll say it again, PW sucks! period! Who cares what they do, they don't get along, that's why there board isn't going to make it, i mean look at the unity on this board , everyone gets along and even the people that fight do it cause it's fun! I mean look what happen when that yazook guy showed up the other day he got drilled for saying he would ruin this board and he hasn't been back, why you ask, because the board stuck together!
Old 25 Sep 2002, 02:22 PM   #12 (permalink)
Lets get dirrty!

Jenna is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Jenna

Dont mind PW.. they're just having their own WW3 at the moment. Hopefully it'll past.. and they'll come up with some interesting things to talk about.
Old 25 Sep 2002, 02:25 PM   #13 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.

To take a line from one of our posters in the warzone, Hopefully PW will devolop onto a pile of monkey piss!
Old 25 Sep 2002, 02:35 PM   #14 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

At least we don't have a bunch of "What TIMY is doing" threads anymore.
Old 25 Sep 2002, 03:18 PM   #15 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

Let me say my response again and hopefully most of you will pay attention: PW sucks!
nuff said!