ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Favorite Season

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 24 Sep 2002, 11:21 PM   #1 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.
Default Favorite Season

What is your favorite season of the year. Is it fall, winter, spring, summer? I am definetly a winter person. I hate being warm because when your warm or hot you cant do much about except try to stay in side. But when your cold you can put on morea clothes too keep you warm.
Old 24 Sep 2002, 11:24 PM   #2 (permalink)
JerichoDTA

i love winter...so much and winter the best cause Christmas and football and i love the snow
i want too move too Alaska i love the cold weather fall is good too

Old 24 Sep 2002, 11:26 PM   #3 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.

oh ya and the snow. We dont get snow where i live we just get acid rain, and its not that cool.
Old 25 Sep 2002, 12:25 AM   #4 (permalink)
JerichoDTA

more people should reply

Old 25 Sep 2002, 12:28 AM   #5 (permalink)
Shoot Me Again

Head Banger will become famous soon enoughHead Banger will become famous soon enough

Besides the fact that i was born in December, i'd say winter....then again it hasn't really snowed here in like 6 years so i like summer now!!!!!!!!!!
Old 25 Sep 2002, 12:30 AM   #6 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

Seasons in order:

FALL: My favorite!!! I LOVE the weather! The whole mood set from fall makes me so happy. There is nothing about it I don't like.

WINTER: 2nd favorite...It holds Christmas, how can I not love it? But I love to be cold and winter does that for me. I love to watch snow but I am not crazy over driving in it.

SPRING: 3rd because it's not as hot as summer. I am not overly crazy about it, but I don't hate it.

SUMMER: I HATE SUMMER!!!! AHH! It's so hot and humid. I hate heat, I hate being hot! BAD BAD BAD!

That is all
Old 25 Sep 2002, 12:32 AM   #7 (permalink)
Shoot Me Again

Head Banger will become famous soon enoughHead Banger will become famous soon enough

You must be real happy now then!!! Ain't Ya
Old 25 Sep 2002, 12:35 AM   #8 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Location: Walking upon high, as I step to the edge to see my world below..
The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

I prefer fall of all the seasons..
Its nice and cool. not too cold, and cartianly not hot.

Spring is ok... but can be very muddy since winters here in Totonto can be long and it takes a while for the snow to melt..

Winter is ok, but it can get VERY cold at times...

Summer, i don't like it can get WAY Too too humid here when its hot...
Old 25 Sep 2002, 12:37 AM   #9 (permalink)
Shoot Me Again

You too???????? So what i said applies to you too!

= my cheesiest cheese-dick smile
Old 25 Sep 2002, 12:38 AM   #10 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally posted by HEADbanger
You must be real happy now then!!! Ain't Ya
YES!!! I am very very very very very happy! It's been in the 60's during the days and the 40's overnight. I have my windows open just floatin on cool cloud 9! LOVE IT!
Old 25 Sep 2002, 12:40 AM   #11 (permalink)
Shoot Me Again

yeah......i like to freeze at night......so my window is always open.......i hope no perves get any ideas......i sleep with an AK-47 under my pillow!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 25 Sep 2002, 01:05 AM   #12 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

winter for me = heaven
Old 25 Sep 2002, 01:11 AM   #13 (permalink)
Shoot Me Again

Ah hell...there are only like 3 of us stupid enough to be on this late.......instead of in my nice, fluffy, warm bed..........i don't have to worry bout perves........right?
Old 25 Sep 2002, 01:18 AM   #14 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

except for the guys peering in through the window
Old 25 Sep 2002, 01:21 AM   #15 (permalink)
Shoot Me Again

What?.................................Where?...... .............................mommy?............... .............................i wet my pants...................................oh shit..........................