ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

has PWF hit its creative peak??????

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 24 Sep 2002, 11:41 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default has PWF hit its creative peak??????

Am I the only one finding less and less reason to post here?

sooo many similar threads, even with this site being in it's infancy.

the glass ceiling in this place is ridiculous.

the wrong people are the most important people here *cough* Stone Cold, Princess Steph 16 *cough*

it just seems like no one wants to be original around here.
people would prefer to be mindless automatons rather swim against the flow of popular societal trends.

why does this site seem like one gigantic overbloated popularity contest/ love-fest?

and hey, i don't know about you, but it seems that less traffic and less posts are being made by the day.

ah well, discuss amongst yourselves.

Old 24 Sep 2002, 11:46 PM   #2 (permalink)
Seeing the world explode

Max Cannon is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Max Cannon

I understand wht u mean man...people don't like to make new thread for some reason....did u read my "Who would u rather be sodomized by, Ronald Macdonald or Dave Thomas" thread...another reason is all the forums..(Sports, M&E, MOTM...)
It kinda keeps off topic limited. I find tho, going from forum to forum usually keeps me entertained,,,I try to come up with the creative thread or 2 once and a while tho

Another Big thing is school being back in...I actually find the Traffic to be on a steady but slow increase...more and more regulars...it's growing...just takes a while to get everything sorted out..and it shall
Old 24 Sep 2002, 11:47 PM   #3 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

There is some originality here, it's just the fact that some of the good posters go between both PW, and PWF, and now the mods are letting great post (even if they seem like spam) be closed...sometimes threads that are long might make the server go slower, but have you thought about deleting the threads from the beginning on like the 20something page that really have no importance other than being my daily bump...If you get rid of those, then the posts that become long here, which obviosly make people talk and converse, wouldn't have to be deleted...Do the math, 10 threads with like 15 posts from 3 weeks ago,, or a new thread that has 150 posts in it that has been on for 4 days and still at the top of the board, wouldn't you get the same thing?
Old 24 Sep 2002, 11:51 PM   #4 (permalink)
Dave's slave

WhiteWolf will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to WhiteWolf

You mean posting here is becoming less??

Actully people are at work and going about most of their normal day lives during mon-friday. Friday is our big day where alot of this stuff that we talk about during the week goes down. The graphic competions start, new more and exciting threads come into play. Just alot of stuff happen on friday.

Saturday and Sunday are kinda busy..but not as much. Useually we'll get ppl at night during those days. I know i do alot of posting during the weekends and holidays.

I think people wanna see what this board is all about. I mean they've heard...but they've never seen. So they come here check it out and start to like it here more the PW...which is great. Doesn't matter to me which one ya like more but I prefer PWF.

-WhiteWolf
Old 24 Sep 2002, 11:53 PM   #5 (permalink)
Seeing the world explode

Max Cannon is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Max Cannon

Good idea Dog Catcher..as long as it has a topic that everyone can offer to it, then it's all good. Convo's taking place in threads is cool...just when there is a thread like"Bitch check your pm's"(Just an example( and people just start talking in it...it's not good for a new site (For reputation puposes)..but if the same thing happens in a thread that has someting that others can offer to it it's all good
Old 24 Sep 2002, 11:54 PM   #6 (permalink)
Dark Angels Man

I'm finding that this place is slowing down a lot by the day and you can't say that it's because M-T is slow because pw is packed. There's a lot of very immature threads there, too much bickering and childish posters making threads about raping goats, etc. It drives people out of here, and i've heard a few people say that the wrong people are in charge and i'm not going to say I agree nor disagree but definetly understand what you're saying. This place has become a haven for bullshit topics and it's the same 25 ppl positing and cyberng on here that is driving ppl to pw and other sites.

Old 24 Sep 2002, 11:57 PM   #7 (permalink)

oh hey, i'm not here at all to say which is better, PW or PWF for well, that's almost as juvenille as well those stupid people who argue which video game system is better.

like video games, each one has their pluses, and each their negatives.

I'm neither pro-PWF or pro-PW.

i'm just feeling that other than a few select members, no one bothers posting anything relevant or remotely intriguing lately, they just go with the "herd" so to speak.

surely we can rise above the intellect of mindless sheep

Old 25 Sep 2002, 12:02 AM   #8 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.

Isn't that what goes on in the Meeting of the Minds forum?
what pablo just said
Old 25 Sep 2002, 12:06 AM   #9 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...
Default Yes and No

I think its a toss up on which way things go on this board. I think that this site has a lot of great things going for it and somethings that hurt it. I'm not gonna get all personal about the situation, but somethings could be changed. I do notice some more regular posters coming around up in the WWE section, its a pretty good envornment up there, strickly wrestling with intelligent people who know what they are talkin about that can back up their statements. The Off-Topic has cleaned up big time and everything down in OT seems to be doing much better. No bashing other sites in the title of threeds and no more updates on whats going on at other sites. The WZ is the WZ and doin fine. We have a smaller fan base right now then other major sites, but we have only been around for a month. And there are times when we have more people on here then PW does during the work day. around 3 my time.

I think that people are takin positive directions to better this site, however there are some posters here who are mad about certain people with power, and think unwarrented acts of abuse will lead to a flop in the site, we'll have to see what direction we turn in. I will continue to do a good job at what i do and hope that this place grows in do time

Old 25 Sep 2002, 12:10 AM   #10 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

Hey that was what i was going to say, i notice that WWE is always busy and most of the posters there always have something new to talk about and can usually back up what they say, plus i think graphics is doing real well too!
Old 25 Sep 2002, 01:17 AM   #11 (permalink)

this forum is starting to suck, besides the fact that i aint a mod anymore, and that i got banned for no reason. im starting to grow tired of this place. we need fun, the warzone is gay now, people just trying to be funny, i cant even read that crap.