ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Guy arressted for raping goats...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 24 Sep 2002, 08:34 PM   #1 (permalink)
phillyplaya

Cool Guy arressted for raping goats...

Topic is not made up...

Today on the radio when I got home from school, they said a Japaneese guy got arrested for raping goats, his wife says hes been doing it for 2 years and he said cause he doesnt have to pay them and they dont complain. They dont know what to charge him with though.

If anyone else has heard of this, feel free to add to it, correct me if I said something wrong.

What do you all think?

Old 24 Sep 2002, 08:36 PM   #2 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Well this just proves that people are fuckin weird and that pretty soon this world is going down at the hands of the anti-christ

Old 24 Sep 2002, 08:37 PM   #3 (permalink)
phillyplaya

I want to know what the wife was doing the whole time :-/

Old 24 Sep 2002, 08:37 PM   #4 (permalink)
Seeing the world explode

Max Cannon is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Max Cannon

Why on earth would anyone want to do that..their is nothing cool about molesting animals....A man..couldn't impregnate a goat..could he...

Man-Goat..eeeek
Old 24 Sep 2002, 08:39 PM   #5 (permalink)
like a pimp

pimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster ever

Hey, sperm is sperm, isn't it? Does it matter where it comes from?

Scrotum, Scrotum, It's my wrinkly-crinkly bag of skin. Scrotum, Scrotum, it's the thing i keep my testes in. It's wrinkly and crinkly and covered in hair and i don't know what i'd do if it wasn't there. Scrotum, Scrotum, it's my wrinkly-crinkly bag of skin.
Old 24 Sep 2002, 08:44 PM   #6 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Genetically yes it does matter, no goat-boy could exist, but you could mate a Horse and a Donkey and get a mule

Old 24 Sep 2002, 08:48 PM   #7 (permalink)
like a pimp

pimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster ever

Damn! i guess i'll be staying in tonight, then.

Scrotum, Scrotum, It's my wrinkly-crinkly bag of skin. Scrotum, Scrotum, it's the thing i keep my testes in. It's wrinkly and crinkly and covered in hair and i don't know what i'd do if it wasn't there. Scrotum, Scrotum, it's my wrinkly-crinkly bag of skin.
Old 24 Sep 2002, 08:52 PM   #8 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Location: Walking upon high, as I step to the edge to see my world below..
The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Thats HELLA Sick!!
Old 24 Sep 2002, 09:12 PM   #9 (permalink)
Bad Magick

I think Tom Green was caught screwing a goat once j/k.

Old 24 Sep 2002, 10:35 PM   #10 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

After reading the heading to this thread, I immiediately thought, "STARSCREAM!"
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 24 Sep 2002, 10:58 PM   #11 (permalink)
Dark Angels Man

This is just another case of

1) how low our society has become

2) if you all wanted to know why ppl aren't posting at pwf as often it's topics like these

Old 24 Sep 2002, 11:04 PM   #12 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.

ya do we really need this thread? its kind of stupid and raping goats inst that appealing.
Old 25 Sep 2002, 06:02 AM   #13 (permalink)
PrInCeSs EdGeHeAD!!!

EdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to behold

thats sick
Old 25 Sep 2002, 07:36 AM   #14 (permalink)
wrestlingrules

The reason you will never see a man-goat is because humans have a different number of chromosomes in their DNA than goats.

Ya learn something new everyday

Old 25 Sep 2002, 07:50 AM   #15 (permalink)
KrAyzie

MiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to MiZTaCCen
Default Re: Guy arressted for raping goats...

Quote:
Originally posted by phillyplaya
Topic is not made up...

Today on the radio when I got home from school, they said a Japaneese guy got arrested for raping goats, his wife says hes been doing it for 2 years and he said cause he doesnt have to pay them and they dont complain. They dont know what to charge him with though.

If anyone else has heard of this, feel free to add to it, correct me if I said something wrong.

What do you all think?
People are fucking messed up man. thats just plain sick