ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Yukoozoony12345 Is Back!!wwwwwweeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 24 Sep 2002, 05:35 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default Yukoozoony12345 Is Back!!wwwwwweeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!

I'm Yukoozoony12345 and I'm responsible for pretty much screwing up Prowrestling.com. And I'm gonna do the same thing here at prowrestlingfans.com. I'm gonna mess up this site by putting stupid posts, just like Prowrestling.com. Prepare to be stupify'd!!!!!! Muhuhahahaha!!!!!!

Old 24 Sep 2002, 05:42 PM   #2 (permalink)
CANUCKER

Slikums is on a distinguished road

nice name man.(not! ur name sucks) how old r u 6?

If ya SMEEELLLLLLLL what THE ROCK.... whoa whoa whoa whao! this isn't karaoke night! u do not sing along with THE ROCK! THE ROCK is the only and THE ROCK MEANS ONLY ONE that says this u mother canuckers!! IS COOKING!

^^Raven's House Of Clockwork Orange^^

Old 24 Sep 2002, 05:43 PM   #3 (permalink)
A.K.A Mr.CJ

chris jericHOE is on a distinguished road

OMG. EVERYBODY RUN 4 YO LIFE!!!!! AND YO NOT GONNA MESS UP THIS SITE,OR ILL MESS UP U!!!
Old 24 Sep 2002, 05:44 PM   #4 (permalink)
CANUCKER

so u want a war? u got it essay!

If ya SMEEELLLLLLLL what THE ROCK.... whoa whoa whoa whao! this isn't karaoke night! u do not sing along with THE ROCK! THE ROCK is the only and THE ROCK MEANS ONLY ONE that says this u mother canuckers!! IS COOKING!

Old 24 Sep 2002, 05:45 PM   #5 (permalink)
PrInCeSs EdGeHeAD!!!

EdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to behold

whats ur problem?
Old 24 Sep 2002, 05:46 PM   #6 (permalink)
CANUCKER

this is whats going to happen to "Yukoozoony12345" :

Old 24 Sep 2002, 05:47 PM   #7 (permalink)
Version 4.7

Calvin is on a distinguished road

Oh gawd don't tell me TIMY finally remembered where PWF is

Oh well, you have now entered DWO territory!
Old 24 Sep 2002, 05:47 PM   #8 (permalink)
CANUCKER

WAR! WAR! WAR! KILL HIM! HES AN INVADER!

Old 24 Sep 2002, 05:49 PM   #9 (permalink)
PrInCeSs EdGeHeAD!!!

EdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to behold

DWO RULES!
Old 24 Sep 2002, 05:51 PM   #10 (permalink)
CANUCKER

DWO! DWO! DWO! DWO! its time, the time has come, the end is here for Yukoozoony12345 his judgement day is upon him :004:

Old 24 Sep 2002, 05:59 PM   #11 (permalink)

Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Well, i have been over at PW for a while and here at PWF for a while too, and i have never heard of you.
Old 24 Sep 2002, 06:34 PM   #12 (permalink)
bremen>muenchen

Igloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Igloo

To quote Elbert Hubbard "Life is just one damned thing after another."
And you, my friend, have just walked onto DWO territory.
Old 24 Sep 2002, 06:56 PM   #13 (permalink)
CANUCKER

its funny how he said he was going to screw up PWF but hes yet to be seen. he only has 1 post and thats that one up there^^ what an ass clown!

Old 24 Sep 2002, 07:41 PM   #14 (permalink)
Mexican Mammoth

~Y2A~ is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ~Y2A~ Send a message via MSN to ~Y2A~

The NBP takes exception to what you said. I'll get daddys little moderator to have ur ass fired if you try anything funny! DWO will kick your ass, AWO will kick your ass, and the NBP will definently kick your ass!
Old 24 Sep 2002, 10:26 PM   #15 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

As the leader of the DWO let me say just stay away from...

There my normal line is done, look you heaping pile of goat crap, get your TIMY loving ass back to Pee-dubya! Because unlike PW, we might have people here at PWF that don't always agree or like each other, but one thing is for sure, We are all PWF!!!! and damn proud of it, you come here talking out of one side of your mouth like you are the shit , while having Hulk Hogan is God Version whatever fuckin number he is, cock in your mouth, then you can do one thing, oh wait you are already sucking it...WAHAHAHAHA, Welcome to PWF muthafucka, Home of the DWO, now get the hell out!