ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Best things 2 type in2 kazaa

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 24 Sep 2002, 04:16 PM   #1 (permalink)
A.K.A Mr.CJ

chris jericHOE is on a distinguished road
Default Best things 2 type in2 kazaa

heres my list.

the following r all under video:
trish
lesbians
pussy
WWE
WWF
ECW
CZW
WCW

the following r all under images:
stacy keibler (find a picture that says stacy keibler bending over nude showing camel toe, its realy hot)
trish stratus
i have some more, but i wanna c what u guys put.
Old 24 Sep 2002, 05:57 PM   #2 (permalink)

Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

type in "cow falls over" under the video section, the clip is short, like 5 or 6 seconds so it should load fast and i guarantee you WILL laugh.
Old 24 Sep 2002, 06:14 PM   #3 (permalink)
A.K.A Mr.CJ

chris jericHOE is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally posted by Double K
type in "cow falls over" under the video section, the clip is short, like 5 or 6 seconds so it should load fast and i guarantee you WILL laugh.
your right it is funny,did u try any of mine?
Old 24 Sep 2002, 06:30 PM   #4 (permalink)
bremen>muenchen

Igloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Igloo

Quote:
Originally posted by Double K
LOL!!! That was funny.
Old 24 Sep 2002, 06:54 PM   #5 (permalink)

Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
Originally posted by chris jericHOE

your right it is funny,did u try any of mine?
Yea, i have tried most of them before, except for lesbian and pussy........well okay all of them.
Old 25 Sep 2002, 07:41 PM   #6 (permalink)

If you want to hear a funny song, type "Group X Soccer team".

Its some funny sh!t!
Old 26 Sep 2002, 08:49 PM   #7 (permalink)
Matthew Bellamy

Amateur Lesbian

Old 27 Sep 2002, 08:00 AM   #8 (permalink)

LMAO!!!!! that cow thing is so fucking funny