ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

do u think we should have the 5 star rating thing?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 24 Sep 2002, 03:41 PM   #1 (permalink)
A.K.A Mr.CJ

chris jericHOE is on a distinguished road
Default do u think we should have the 5 star rating thing?

i think we should have it. dont u?
Old 24 Sep 2002, 03:43 PM   #2 (permalink)
Seeing the world explode

Max Cannon is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Max Cannon

To be honest I kinda miss it....why don't we make this a poll?
Old 24 Sep 2002, 03:44 PM   #3 (permalink)
CANUCKER

Slikums is on a distinguished road

no coment

Rikishi, flush the toilet!!

lol @ ur sigy :laugh:

If ya SMEEELLLLLLLL what THE ROCK.... whoa whoa whoa whao! this isn't karaoke night! u do not sing along with THE ROCK! THE ROCK is the only and THE ROCK MEANS ONLY ONE that says this u mother canuckers!! IS COOKING!

^^Raven's House Of Clockwork Orange^^

Old 24 Sep 2002, 03:45 PM   #4 (permalink)
Mexican Mammoth

~Y2A~ is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ~Y2A~ Send a message via MSN to ~Y2A~

Maybe, I guess, yeah!
Old 24 Sep 2002, 03:46 PM   #5 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

Because this is a stupid question and we are not PW! We are PWF, and it is much better to rank the thread than to rank the person, because really if you are ranked a 1 it could be because only one person has ranked you and that person might not like something that you like
Old 24 Sep 2002, 03:46 PM   #6 (permalink)
CANUCKER

Slikums is on a distinguished road

does it really matter? if they do bring back the 5 star ratings, then peeps would probly abuse it again just like they wer doing, and thats y they don't have em any more

If ya SMEEELLLLLLLL what THE ROCK.... whoa whoa whoa whao! this isn't karaoke night! u do not sing along with THE ROCK! THE ROCK is the only and THE ROCK MEANS ONLY ONE that says this u mother canuckers!! IS COOKING!

^^Raven's House Of Clockwork Orange^^

Old 24 Sep 2002, 03:51 PM   #7 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

Here you go make a poll about should we make a poll to bring back the 5 star rating system, if enough people say yes then make another poll to see if it should be brought back, my answer to both is no!
Old 24 Sep 2002, 04:01 PM   #8 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

I don't think we need the rating system. It will lead to a bunch of "I'll give you 5 stars if you give me 5 stars" threads. Plus people don't give them out fair all the time. Like they may give 1 star because someone says something they don't agree with. Or give 5 stars just because someone asks. It's just not elaborate and pointless. Rating the threads is much better!
Old 24 Sep 2002, 04:10 PM   #9 (permalink)
Quiet you

Apocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-able

no
Old 24 Sep 2002, 04:12 PM   #10 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

The dumbest thing ever was that stupid star ratong shit.....Once you got 20 ratings you were stuck on the star you had for ever, not to mention the newbies just throwing them out, or the idoits saying "he funny post, here's 5 stars" it makes no sense, and the way we have it now is about 50 times better you like the post you rate the post.

Old 24 Sep 2002, 05:20 PM   #11 (permalink)
Version 4.7

Calvin is on a distinguished road

I've never really liked user ratings. It was if some posters only posted there comments to get 5 stars and would get angry if (god forbid) they dropped from 4 stars down to 3. How many times did someone type something like "Yeah right, enjoy you're 1 star" because someone proved them wrong and they couldn't think of a good comeback.

So in other words - no!
Old 24 Sep 2002, 05:27 PM   #12 (permalink)
PrInCeSs EdGeHeAD!!!

EdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to behold

doesnt really matter to me
Old 24 Sep 2002, 06:08 PM   #13 (permalink)
SaTaN's lItTlE hElPeR

LiTtLe DeViL13 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to LiTtLe DeViL13

who cares?
Old 24 Sep 2002, 06:25 PM   #14 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Those stars were just plain pointless. Why even rate someone a 3? You only needed a 1 star and a 5 star cuz that's all anyone used. Screw the stars forever.
Old 24 Sep 2002, 06:30 PM   #15 (permalink)
bremen>muenchen

Igloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Igloo

The star rating sucked. I don't miss it.