ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Where the hell is San Dimas?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 24 Sep 2002, 01:59 PM   #1 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC
Default Where the hell is San Dimas?

Maybe someone can help me i know in Calvin's banner it says San Dimas High, but does anyone know where that is?
Old 24 Sep 2002, 02:01 PM   #2 (permalink)
Version 4.7

Calvin is on a distinguished road

It's a city in California, I didn't find out myself until recently
Old 24 Sep 2002, 02:05 PM   #3 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.

Is it near compton, city of compton, we keep it rockin!
Old 24 Sep 2002, 02:14 PM   #4 (permalink)
Version 4.7

Calvin is on a distinguished road

It's pretty close to LA (about 30 miles) and kinda has a western theme, that's pretty much all I know about the place, except for the Ataris wrote a song about it well... named a song after it's high school.
Old 24 Sep 2002, 02:35 PM   #5 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

ok...i wonder if anyone here is from california?
Old 24 Sep 2002, 02:43 PM   #6 (permalink)

J-Syxx will become famous soon enough

Isn't that where Bill and Ted went to school?
Old 24 Sep 2002, 02:48 PM   #7 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

It's where Bill and Ted went to school. It's a little outside of LA. That water park is called Raging Waters. It's a fuckin hot place to live. I haven't been there in years so I don't know how far south east of LA it is but it's in the desert for sure.
Old 24 Sep 2002, 02:49 PM   #8 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

I knew it sounded familiar, but i couldn't palce it, yeah bill and ted thanks!