ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Whos in the know about ghosts?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 24 Sep 2002, 01:40 AM   #1 (permalink)

J-Syxx will become famous soon enough
Question Whos in the know about ghosts?

I came into knowing about the existance of ghosts a few years ago when I had a personal experience involving something unexplainable in a "haunted" place. This happened while I was spending a night in bed and breakfest named "The Farnseworth House" in Gettysburgh, PA. That place scared the crap out of me. One night there was repeated knocking at my room's window in the middle of the night. My room was on the second floor. The next night was even worse when I woke up and found some woman sitting at the end of my bed looking at me. When I jumped out and turned the lights on she was gone. Since then I've experimented in this area numerous times by visiting haunted places, photography, and of course the ouija board. My realization that ghosts exist was only reafirmed several times over. I have absolutely no doubt now. And I've even come into contact with things I was not searching for. The most recent one was the extremely bizarre things that happened while I was visiting my Grandmother while she was in the hospice. The fact that spirits do exist is quite a quandry though. That means that some of what I learned in school about the limits of our world is a lie and that things like the laws of physics can posibly be broken. Its extremely puzzeling to think about. If we really did evolve from monkeys and primitive mamels, then how exactly did a spirit that survives the body after death become a product of this? My only recourse is that there is more to our existance then that and there may well be other forces at work such as some religions suggest.

I also find it funny how modern US society just decides not to adress the issue and just ignore it. Those who have had experiences are written off as liars and crackpots by skeptics and the scientific community even when in national polls it says 10 percent of the population has seen or experienced a ghost personally. That would be a very large number of liars and crackpots.
Old 24 Sep 2002, 03:48 AM   #2 (permalink)
punished by Exo indefinitely for trying to stalk and for being a dork

Fallen Angel is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Fallen Angel Send a message via Yahoo to Fallen Angel
Default Re: Whos in the know about ghosts?

Ok well first of all, I study parapsychology as my major, and that place you said you had your first encounters with paranormal phenomenon. has occured many times before you, the knocking you heard at the window, is an energy defined known as the "blue boy" if you were to take a glance, his face would be remeniscent that of a young boy, with pale complexion, with a aura of blue tint, meaning the process of his last demise, lives over again through what is known as "collective occurences", when a tragic happenings takes place, the surrounding area would be a "hot spot" of paranormal events, otherwise known simply as " psi-factors" ...

I do my share of studying as well, and someday, I hope to visit a place of mass hysteria related incidents, a project I been working on for well over a year, I am pursuing the differences between the factors of hysteria & genuine paranormal activity, hopefully my study will prove successful, and eventually the answers will find their way to me, instead of vice versa...

sometimes I wonder though... if that knowledge is not meant for this realm of existence... because that is meant to be discoevered in the next life after this... hmm since the spectrum table, clearly reads that there is possibly, seven levels of existence, on paper at least.

either way, interesting endeavors await.
~"The earth is full of kings and queens. They'll blind your eyes and steal your dreams. Kurt Cobain didn't make it... and left behind a generation of tortured souls. heed this warning."~
<center>
<select name=which style="font-family: tahoma; font-size: 9pt; background-color: black; font-weight: ; color: darkblue">
<option>Nirvana - Heart-Shaped Box</option>
<option></option>
<option>She eyes me like a pisces when I am weak</option>
<option>I've been locked inside your Heart Shaped box for a week</option>
<option>I was drawn into your magnet tar pit trap</option>
<option>I wish I could eat your cancer when you turn back</option>
<option></option>
<option>Hey!</option>
<option>Wait!</option>
<option></option>
<option>I've got a new complaint</option>
<option>Forever in debt to your priceless advice</option>
<option></option>
<option>(Hate)</option>
<option>(Weight)</option>
<option></option>
<option></option>
<option>Hey!</option>
<option>Wait!</option>
<option></option>
<option>Meat-eating orchids forgive no one just yet</option>
<option>Cut myself angel's hair and baby's breath</option>
<option>Broken hymen of your highness I'm left black</option>
<option>Throw down your umbilical noose so I can climb right back -</option>
</select>

<center>

<center>I am now complete

Old 24 Sep 2002, 12:49 PM   #3 (permalink)

J-Syxx will become famous soon enough

Hmmm, I heard about the Blue Boy before, but I thought it was in a different building then the Farnsworth House. The story goes that it was at some school for girls and some of the sorority girls snuck onto a window sill and he froze to death right? Or am I thinking of something else? That would be even more freaky if I saw the face of a boy outside my window, but after I realized what was going on I just ran out of the room. The second experience happened after I decided to change rooms after the first. Aparantly the second room I tried to sleep in is supposed to be the most haunted in the house.

As for hysteria and paranormal activitey, I've always wondered if that was the case of the Jersey Devil. This thing supposedly terrorized people near New Jersey, New York, and surrounding states for years. Thousands of people claimed to have seen the beast during these year, even hundreds at the same time. If mass hysteria wasn't the cause for these incidents I wonder what was. Whats scary is it seems to have periods where it remains in its "home" the pine barrens in New Jersey. It then has periods where it leaves the Pine Barrens to terorize outside areas by killing live stock and roaming in and flying over populated areas. The last time there was a rash of sitings was in the 1950's. I wonder if it will happen again in the near future.