ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

LMAO! Hulk Hogan raps.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 23 Sep 2002, 11:48 PM   #1 (permalink)

J-Syxx will become famous soon enough
Talking LMAO! Hulk Hogan raps.

Go to Kazaa and search for "I want to be a Hulkamaniac". This song is almost scary. "Always go swimming with a buddy, work real hard and always study." And who can't like lyrics about pasta and taking your vitamins.
Old 24 Sep 2002, 03:41 AM   #2 (permalink)
JerichoDTA

i have that cd. thoses "Always go swimming with a buddy, and work real hard and study." those are the best words ever and I want to be a Hulkamaniac and hang out with my family and friends.
jimmy hart sing on that cd too. i need too go find that and listin too it.

Old 24 Sep 2002, 03:25 PM   #3 (permalink)
Lets get dirrty!

Jenna is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Jenna

Oh God.. Hulk Hogan rapping? This I gotta hear. Maybe since he knew he didnt have the voice for singing.. he thought he could talk, but make it seem like rap. Get em Hulk LOL.
Old 24 Sep 2002, 03:41 PM   #4 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

Well ya know sumthin brutha,
When i get in da covers
Im gonna get hulked up
and make yo lady say wassup!
Old 27 Sep 2002, 11:37 AM   #5 (permalink)
afficial

lol , i just heard it.

Old 28 Sep 2002, 01:17 AM   #6 (permalink)
The King

Jerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster ever

My sig has most of the important lyrics from "The Hulkster's Back"! Great song!
Old 28 Sep 2002, 04:02 AM   #7 (permalink)
Dark Angels Man

i downloaded that like three months ago

lmfao

my ribs hurt for three days.....i was laughing so hard i was crying

Old 28 Sep 2002, 11:05 AM   #8 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

This is the greatest song ever created! I swear this is a keeper! I think it's a remix of Owen Hart's old theme song though. It still rules though!
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 28 Sep 2002, 11:05 PM   #9 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

I just downloaded it...OMG that was so corny but yet funny.
Old 29 Sep 2002, 12:21 AM   #10 (permalink)
Dark Angels Man

no the song "I want to be a Hulkamaniac" that he rapped in was done in the mid 80's it's not a remix of owens music

Old 29 Sep 2002, 01:26 PM   #11 (permalink)
WWE Champion

The Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster ever

LMFAO!!! that's the funniest thing ever!!! He's better than those wannabe rappers... such as Eminem, Dr. Dre, etc... rap does suck... but Hogan rapping... especially when he's a rocker is very funny... :laugh:
Old 29 Sep 2002, 01:29 PM   #12 (permalink)
Version 4.7

Calvin is on a distinguished road

I actually downloaded quite a few of his songs from that album after I saw it on Wrestlecrap, like "Hulkster in Heaven" (yeah it was made under sad circumstances but still )
Old 29 Sep 2002, 01:49 PM   #13 (permalink)

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Quote:
Originally posted by The Man2oo2
LMFAO!!! that's the funniest thing ever!!! He's better than those wannabe rappers... such as Eminem, Dr. Dre, etc... rap does suck... but Hogan rapping... especially when he's a rocker is very funny... :laugh:

LOL! That's sad but quite true! Hogan is a shit-load better than Eminem! If only Hogan still had hair so he could die it blonde, learned how to talk in a retarded black accent and lost his 24-inch pythons and instead became a scrawny little weakling bitch, then there'd be no use at all for Feminem anymore!
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 29 Sep 2002, 01:57 PM   #14 (permalink)
Version 4.7

Calvin is on a distinguished road

"I wanna be a Hulkamaniac, have fun with my family and friends!"

I dunno but you guys but does the tune at this part of the rap sound like it should be in a Disney park or something

"Can You feel the music? Can you feel the beat?
You don't need drugs to move your feet!
When the dealer tries to push on you,
Just tell him what you're gonna do!"

Nah, this one is far to easy, you can insert your own Hogan joke here

On a side note: isn't this the tune Evad came to the ring to in WCW?
Old 29 Sep 2002, 02:01 PM   #15 (permalink)

No, they took out the Hogan lyrics and gave this to Owen Hart. He used the song from 1992 to 1997.

"If you wanna be a Hulkamaniac,
I can tell you how you have to get on track.
You gotta train, say your prayers, eat your vitamins too.
These are the things that the maniacs do."

LOL! Gold!