ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Do you know how to cook?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 23 Sep 2002, 10:18 PM   #1 (permalink)
RJ Knuckles

Default Do you know how to cook?

I was just wondering if any of you posters out there know how to cook. As for me I know my way around a kitchen. Some of my favorites to cook is a lemon chicken dish, stuffed pork chops with sausage meat, homemade chili, and filet mignon wrapped with bacon. My grandmother who was a good cook taught me how to cook. Also I read a lot of cooking books. I figured I work in a butcher shop I am surrounded by all these meats so I should know how to cook them.

Old 23 Sep 2002, 10:20 PM   #2 (permalink)
Dark Angels Man

yep, cooking is one of my favorite things to do when I have the time. And I don't mean using a microwave, ordering out, or heating up something i bought from the store. I cook a lot of pasta from scratch, make home made pizzas, a lot of chineese food and seafood delight just for starters but I have such a list it's not funny

Old 23 Sep 2002, 10:23 PM   #3 (permalink)
Quiet you

Apocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-able

Yeah I cook alot, I like to make seafood and Italian dishes alot. Just about every time I go over to my moms house she and my stepfather always want me to cook for them, I dont mind it at all though.
Old 23 Sep 2002, 10:25 PM   #4 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

Yeah, but I mostly just know the same stuff my mom does. I recently bought 4 cookbooks to master some new stuff. It's going well.
By far my fave thing to cook is stir fry. I love my wok!
Old 23 Sep 2002, 10:26 PM   #5 (permalink)

Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Yea, i dont mind cooking. My dad cooked at home when i was a kid, so i guess i picked it up.
Old 23 Sep 2002, 10:27 PM   #6 (permalink)
Seeing the world explode

Max Cannon is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Max Cannon

Well, I know how to cook at lot of things (I can bake alot more tho...like really good Italian Flat breads). But I'm really bad with prioritizing...which is the most important aspect of it
Old 23 Sep 2002, 10:35 PM   #7 (permalink)
RJ Knuckles

BloodIce I hear you on making homemade pizza's. Every SuperBowl Sunday I make homemade pizza's and homemade buffalo wings. One thing I cooked that I would never cook again is calamari. Man what a fucking mess it made. I am surprised that we got ourselves some Gallopping Gourmet's here.

Old 23 Sep 2002, 10:46 PM   #8 (permalink)
Johnny Tsunami

Oh yeah I can cook like a motherfucker! My specialty is something called Stroganoff Sandwiches. I dunno if that sounds good or not, but its really delicious. I made Popover Chicken Tarragon once and it was really easy on the taste buds, so I think I'll try to work that one into the rotation. I enjoy barbequeing on the grill a lot as well. I make good burgers. Or so the legend goes...

Old 23 Sep 2002, 10:48 PM   #9 (permalink)
Mexican Mammoth

~Y2A~ is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ~Y2A~ Send a message via MSN to ~Y2A~

I am a great cook. I honestly love to cook. I can cook cakes, cookies, fried chicken, steak(yum) and anything else you ask me to make.
Old 23 Sep 2002, 11:10 PM   #10 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Im a trained Military Cook.........was a MSSN on the USS San Francisco...SSN711.....when I got out do to medical reasons I was trying to go to Ice Carving School.......I left cooking for sales.....go figure

Old 23 Sep 2002, 11:55 PM   #11 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

yes
Old 24 Sep 2002, 12:04 AM   #12 (permalink)
JerichoDTA

yes...i make dinner everynight i love too cook but i rather go and eat at a nice restaurant

i make the best buffalo wings

Old 24 Sep 2002, 12:05 AM   #13 (permalink)
Yes, I am your Daddy

Dirty White Boy can only hope to improveDirty White Boy can only hope to improveDirty White Boy can only hope to improveDirty White Boy can only hope to improveDirty White Boy can only hope to improve

Yes
Old 24 Sep 2002, 12:11 AM   #14 (permalink)
The Dark Master

Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

After 5 years of cooking school, I specialize in burnning water. j/k

Seriously, I can make just about anything, and I do most of the cooking in my family. My wife's favorite thing that I make is home made chocolates, any type of chocolate you can think of, it's easy, but messy as road kill.

Can you smell-la-la-la-lo what the Yoda is cooken!
Old 24 Sep 2002, 07:06 AM   #15 (permalink)
KrAyzie

MiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to MiZTaCCen

I can cook. Eggs, long noodle soup and kraft dinner. lol I prpbably could cook other things but i don't want to lol.