ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

I Met Jenifer-Love Hewitt!!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 23 Sep 2002, 07:55 PM   #1 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Location: Walking upon high, as I step to the edge to see my world below..
The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Thumbs up I Met Jenifer-Love Hewitt!!

Yup, As some of you know "The Annual Toronto International Film Festival" (Just like the Sundance Film festival they have in UK), Just ended a week ago, and quite a few stars turn out of it, this year is no expcetion.
I was with my cousin downtown at Queen & John St a 2 weeks ago. Near the Chum City building, And we just happend to noticed in the large verada area just outside the building, one of the Muchmusic Vj's finsihing up interview with a familur looking female. Sure enough as we got closer we confirmed it was her. She was going to head back inside once the interview was over, but then decided to greet a few bystanders that were begining to gather nearby, good thing there wernt too many of them at first, it gave us the oppourtunity to meet her and talk to her for a few seconds. Very friendly, and quite pretty in person. Loved the sheer burgudy dress she was wearing too Plus when i shook her hand it was extremely soft.

Oh well, Guess that makes 4 famous people I met during the Film festival in 8 years. 1) Mario van Peeples and his father the director in 95, 2) Samuel L. Jackson in 98, 3) Jackie Chan in 2001, and 4)Miss Hewett in 2002. Not too shabby.
Old 23 Sep 2002, 08:36 PM   #2 (permalink)
like a pimp

pimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster ever

so you've got something to get off to befrore you sleep. i envy you.

Scrotum, Scrotum, It's my wrinkly-crinkly bag of skin. Scrotum, Scrotum, it's the thing i keep my testes in. It's wrinkly and crinkly and covered in hair and i don't know what i'd do if it wasn't there. Scrotum, Scrotum, it's my wrinkly-crinkly bag of skin.
Old 24 Sep 2002, 12:42 PM   #3 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Location: Walking upon high, as I step to the edge to see my world below..
The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
Originally posted by pimpinthebox
so you've got something to get off to befrore you sleep. i envy you.
Whatever man.... I'm just glad i go a chance to met her like the other stars I mamaged to meet in the past...
Old 24 Sep 2002, 05:38 PM   #4 (permalink)
like a pimp

pimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster ever

i guess you detected the sarcasm, but anyway, i am a little envious. i'd like to meet her

Scrotum, Scrotum, It's my wrinkly-crinkly bag of skin. Scrotum, Scrotum, it's the thing i keep my testes in. It's wrinkly and crinkly and covered in hair and i don't know what i'd do if it wasn't there. Scrotum, Scrotum, it's my wrinkly-crinkly bag of skin.