ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

If u had to be sodomized by Dave Thomas (RIP) or Ronald MacDonald who would it be?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 23 Sep 2002, 07:41 PM   #1 (permalink)
Seeing the world explode

Max Cannon is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Max Cannon
Default If u had to be sodomized by Dave Thomas (RIP) or Ronald MacDonald who would it be?

I mus invigorate this board with some life ...so I confront u with the question, if u were in Prison and Dave THomas (The Wendy's guy) and Ronald MacDonald came up to u..saying that if u let them sodomize u..they would protect u..

My question is....who would u choose and why?
Old 23 Sep 2002, 07:43 PM   #2 (permalink)
RJ Knuckles

this is a question that sounds like something me and my friends would come up with after a night of heavy drinking. I would choose to hang myself before I let any man sodomize me.

Old 23 Sep 2002, 08:00 PM   #3 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

Ronald MacDonald
Old 23 Sep 2002, 08:05 PM   #4 (permalink)
Johnny Tsunami

C'mon, that's an easy one: Dave Thomas. After all, how could Ronald McDonald protect me? He's just a skinny clown! Unless the other prisoners are deathly afraid of clowns (tho I am), he's got no chance, and therefore, neither would I. Dave Thomas looks like a kindly old man, but he also seems like he has a dark side. He reminds me of a mafia don in some respects.

Old 23 Sep 2002, 08:39 PM   #5 (permalink)
like a pimp

pimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster ever

Definitely not Ronald. That would be scary.
I would choose Dave. He seems like a cuddler. i like that. j/k

Scrotum, Scrotum, It's my wrinkly-crinkly bag of skin. Scrotum, Scrotum, it's the thing i keep my testes in. It's wrinkly and crinkly and covered in hair and i don't know what i'd do if it wasn't there. Scrotum, Scrotum, it's my wrinkly-crinkly bag of skin.
Old 23 Sep 2002, 09:00 PM   #6 (permalink)

Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

This is disturbing, i cant believe i found myself actually contemplating this question...
Old 23 Sep 2002, 09:01 PM   #7 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

Quote:
Originally posted by Double K
This is disturbing, i cant believe i found myself actually contemplating this question...

LMAO

Old 23 Sep 2002, 09:31 PM   #8 (permalink)
Lets get dirrty!

Jenna is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Jenna

Ronald of course. Since he's so happy all the time.. he would probably chicken out and run away.. or do some stupid little magic trick to stall and make the time go away.
Old 24 Sep 2002, 03:33 AM   #9 (permalink)
wrestlingrules

Your a very disturbed group of people