ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Roc-A-Fella's main boy is gone, so whos gonna take over?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12 Jan 2004, 04:31 AM   #1 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.
Default Roc-A-Fella's main boy is gone, so whos gonna take over?

With Jay Z now retired from making albums who would you say would or could be Roc-A-Fella main success? Jay Z is the only on the label to actually make it over sea, England included and i think he was the main money maker for Damon Dash, musicly. So whos gonna take over the thrown, if anyone. Could it be Freeway, Memphis Bleak, Young Gunz, forget Beanie Sigel hes in jail.

I see Freeway, i like his music and flows are alright,

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Tap out list</option>
<option>Sam</option>
<option>CDWC (x2)</option>
<option>Blu Angel</option>
<option>BOSTON (x5)</option>
<option>Dan Mavrick</option>
<option>Stephenc97</option>
<option>afficial (x4)</option>
<option>ShyneFactory</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>EminemPacPWF</option>
<option>2Gangsta (x2)</option>
<option>StarScream (x2)</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Old 12 Jan 2004, 04:39 AM   #2 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Beanie's in jail for what again?
I don't know but there some talks a few months back that said that Jay and Dash may completly go seperate ways. Saying that Jay and Dash's view are going in 2 different directions. I like the Roc. I think that its the major lable on the east. They got MOP, Kanye West and Cam'Ron. I like those three to begin with. I don't think it will be Bleak or Beans who can fill Jays' shoes. Freeways cd wasn't as good as I thought it was gonna be. It seemed like he only had 3 songs that he rapped solo in. No I reallt do think it was only 3 songs that he rapped solo by. If I can find the case I'll varify that. But I think that alone shows the Free can't do it by himself. Young Gunz' are never was. I like Neef but not a fan of Chris and the Diplomats are meh...........Losing Jay is a huge blow, but we all know S. Carter ain't going away for long.......To bad Jaz and Jay don't see eye to eye. Because his shit is still tight after all these years. Jaz-O and the Immobilare is a nasty CD' and it shows that Dibiase is truly an underated rapper..........At this point its like Dre v. Jay Aftermath v. The Roc. Best part is their boys so there is no stupid beef and all sorts of nonsense......

Old 12 Jan 2004, 08:24 AM   #3 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.

I did really know why Beanie Sigel is back in jail, i think it was assualt. Sway was talking to Jay Z on this program called "All eyes on Jay Z" and they mentioned it, how fucked is that even when a thug has money they still at times may not be satisfied with their status. I honestly don't like Cam'ron and those Diplomats, Julez Santana is the worst. Is it true Kayne West mouth was wired shut and he can't speak no more, if it is then thats fucked. It was said before his video(I forgot what its called). Lol, Freeway CD wasn't good, i almost bought it while i was at the states way back in September, i'm glad i never got it now. Roc-A-Fella need another rapper with charisma and that could flow right, with lyrics that are not all about hoes, money and ice. Jay Z could rap about anything and he did most of the time, he could rap about hoes, money and ice like the best of them but he could ALSO bring out some new flavour lyrics and some serious shit that all flow like some fucking river.

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Tap out list</option>
<option>Sam</option>
<option>CDWC (x2)</option>
<option>Blu Angel</option>
<option>BOSTON (x5)</option>
<option>Dan Mavrick</option>
<option>Stephenc97</option>
<option>afficial (x4)</option>
<option>ShyneFactory</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>EminemPacPWF</option>
<option>2Gangsta (x2)</option>
<option>StarScream (x2)</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Old 12 Jan 2004, 09:07 AM   #4 (permalink)
Panty Thief's Apprentice

HULK IS JOB! is a STICKHULK IS JOB! is a STICKHULK IS JOB! is a STICKHULK IS JOB! is a STICKHULK IS JOB! is a STICKHULK IS JOB! is a STICKHULK IS JOB! is a STICKHULK IS JOB! is a STICKHULK IS JOB! is a STICKHULK IS JOB! is a STICKHULK IS JOB! is a STICK

Freeway should be shown the door.
He absolutely sucks if he isn't freestyling.

Supposedly Cam'Ron is gonna be the top guy since he makes the money.
Freeway only got 2500 bucks for his Drink Coaster of a CD.

One of the guys at work brings in bootleg rap CDs and I have to say Jay-Z's last 2 albums were utter crap.

I find it REALLY funny he says he's a writer not a biter on one song when a HUGE portion of his words belong to Tupac or Biggie.

That's what sucks about most rap now..they're not original.

Take Lil Kim for example.
Most of her songs are just ripoffs of Biggie's material.

Either she changes the words a bit or you can tell he wrote it for her.

Another one is Ja Rule...who'se he gonna imitate next week?

His songs are also ripoffs of other artists and when he tries to be gangsta it's pure comedy.

Blame my co-worker...up til 2 years ago i never listed to rap.
Old 12 Jan 2004, 07:09 PM   #5 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Slash will become famous soon enough

If I Could Put My Money On Anyone, It Would Be Cam'Ron...But You Can't Replace A Jay Z, And Shady/Aftermath Are Swollowin' Artisits Left And Right...

Alotta Shits Goin' Down...Up Until A While Back, There Was A HUGE Buzz Ja Was Goin' To Do A Double Album With Tha Row's Artists...Fatal, Ja, Eastwood, Crooked I, Kurupt...Damn...But Now They Say Ja's Goin' Back To Those Queer Ass Pre Blood in My Eye Albums...Anywho, Look For The ROC To Dwelve Into Other Entertainment Areas Other Than Rap...
Old 13 Jan 2004, 01:15 AM   #6 (permalink)
And yet I fight...

Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Alth Send a message via MSN to Alth

I would really say Kanye West is one that could possibly carry Roc-A-Fella Records, but no one is gonna be able to compete with Aftermath, they are completely dominating the rap world right now, besides Jay-Z's Black Album.
Old 13 Jan 2004, 01:39 AM   #7 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Well Kanye is a raw type of rapper, and the market right now is being headed on the radio waves, by crap like Chingy and Ja, and all other sorts of bullshit. I like Bleek but he can't do. He's suppose to have been the Next Bog Thing Since Vol. 2 and we see nothing. Beans has been burned by Jada, X, Styles, and Bis terriably he may be over. I see Cam being the one that steps it up. I really do.

In other more important news, expect the LOOOOOONG awaited release of thatr Horsemen Lp with Bis, Kurupt, Rass, and Priest. Man i can't wait to copp that.

Old 13 Jan 2004, 05:42 PM   #8 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Slash will become famous soon enough

^ I Heard Chino Is Gon' Fuckin' Guest Appear On That Shit...That Would Be Straight Fire!!!!!!
Old 13 Jan 2004, 10:23 PM   #9 (permalink)
R.I.P. Heath

Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Stephie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slash
Anywho, Look For The ROC To Dwelve Into Other Entertainment Areas Other Than Rap...
Well thier is always Roc-A-Wear(state property clothing, c. ronson), Roc-A-Fella films, Dash films, Team-Roc, American Magazine, Native, Jays stuff(club 40/40, s carters,) and thier is always Armadale.

but yes Kanye is the future. I got the bootleg of College Dropout.Its hot. also Beans was arrested on attempted murder charges. He is out on bail.

Old 14 Jan 2004, 09:23 AM   #10 (permalink)
Panty Thief's Apprentice

HULK IS JOB! is a STICKHULK IS JOB! is a STICKHULK IS JOB! is a STICKHULK IS JOB! is a STICKHULK IS JOB! is a STICKHULK IS JOB! is a STICKHULK IS JOB! is a STICKHULK IS JOB! is a STICKHULK IS JOB! is a STICKHULK IS JOB! is a STICKHULK IS JOB! is a STICK

Roc-A-Ware???

Whoopie a 2 dollar sweatsuit with ROC-A-WEAR embroidered on it and they jack the price up.

Made in Honduras probably costs less than 2 bucks each to make and ship.