ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

so, what did I miss?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 23 Sep 2002, 03:07 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default so, what did I miss?

i know this might come as a major disappointment to most of you, but after a two week hiatus, i'm back in the realm of the pseudo-living.

(translation: I'm back posting at PWF.)

so what's new?
what did i miss?

is the intellectually challenged Stone Cold still running the show?

any cool new members?

c'mon peeps, fill me in on the goings on, yo.

Old 23 Sep 2002, 03:09 PM   #2 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.

well we decided to make me whitewolf and Mcmahon super mod instead of admins. I like it better that way. So where were you.
Old 23 Sep 2002, 03:10 PM   #3 (permalink)
Lets get dirrty!

Jenna is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Jenna

Im guessing alot of new members have joined since you last been on the board. Umm.. im the coolest new member here so far May wanna check out the War Zone forum if you wanna be up to date with all the fueds here.
Old 23 Sep 2002, 03:11 PM   #4 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Well man good to have one of the originals back man.

Will same old same old PWF is going well, we have super-Mods now three of them to be exact, and nothin really bad has happend recently......Oh and I put together that GreenSiper is really Bad Magick....and so from now on he will be known as Green Magick.

Dre
Alter Finder

Old 23 Sep 2002, 03:15 PM   #5 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally posted by Stone Cold
well we decided to make me whitewolf and Mcmahon super mod instead of admins. I like it better that way. So where were you.
well, the joys of attending college, editing and publishing the school paper and the girlfriend left me with little to no free time over the last little while

man, it's good to be back though

Old 23 Sep 2002, 03:17 PM   #6 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.

Quote:
Originally posted by Pablo Ripcord

well, the joys of attending college, editing and publishing the school paper and the girlfriend left me with little to no free time over the last little while

man, it's good to be back though
well its good to have ya back. but on what ya missed jay as been banned from PW.com 6 times in 48 hours.
Old 23 Sep 2002, 03:17 PM   #7 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally posted by Vixen
Im guessing alot of new members have joined since you last been on the board. Umm.. im the coolest new member here so far May wanna check out the War Zone forum if you wanna be up to date with all the fueds here.

coolest new member, eh?

and so modest, too!!!!

(j/k) any friend of WW's is fine by me

Old 23 Sep 2002, 03:20 PM   #8 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

And there are suppose to be know more person to person threads, like Pablo check your pm! stuff like that...and Mellow Glow is now shynefactory for some odd reason, and Ilove Christian has a stalker named Y2A , and The DWO and the Kliq are the two original factions that run PWF...and in the warzone someone asked why do they call saggy, faggy? plus the stuff everyone else has mentioned, welcome back Pablo, bnow give stonecold hell
Old 23 Sep 2002, 03:23 PM   #9 (permalink)
bremen>muenchen

Igloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Igloo

I'm PWF Cruiserweight Graphics Champion and DWO Enforcer.
Old 23 Sep 2002, 03:24 PM   #10 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

hey dog you forgot the AWO with Stone Cold R.J Knuclkes Jason3D JerichoDTA and BLOODICE!
Old 23 Sep 2002, 03:26 PM   #11 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.

No stonecold i didn't i know that Pablo doesn't care about any group you are in oh yeah and we have some new Smilies like
Old 23 Sep 2002, 03:28 PM   #12 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

Quote:
Originally posted by dogcatcher
No stonecold i didn't i know that Pablo doesn't care about any group you are in oh yeah and we have some new Smilies like
ya these are great lol. AWO runs the show around here
Old 23 Sep 2002, 03:32 PM   #13 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

Quote:
Originally posted by Stone Cold

ya these are great lol. AWO runs the show around here
Let's see a copycat group after the DWO started first , i doubt they run the show, yep, pretty sure they don't run the show..Oh but you do have one point the new smilies are great!
Old 23 Sep 2002, 03:44 PM   #14 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

the awo does run the show. we have the mods .
Old 23 Sep 2002, 03:57 PM   #15 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

That would make you a heel faction, but the fact is the DWO was the first, before the AWO before the kliq even, and besides the Kliq is cooler than the AWo..you heard me!