ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Fucked up dreams?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 23 Sep 2002, 10:17 AM   #1 (permalink)
Seeing the world explode

Max Cannon is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Max Cannon
Default Fucked up dreams?

Last night I dreamt that I was on my high school field with a bunch of people..the field is on the top of a hill...and for some reason the steepness of the hill was interacive?? Like all you would have to do is press a button to make it steeper and for some reason the button thing broke and we were all stuck at the top of this fiels at a 90 angle slope.....also someone screwed it up and made the field really narrow to..so we were all stuck on this little area with a straight drop down. A friend of mine was climbing up and down going "Man..it's easy to get down*..when he slipped and looked like he fell like 10 Stories on his head...like is was almost a big pile of Blood...so I went to call 911 on my cell and people strting yelling at me saying "Don't call 911, we don't know if he's dead!" (For some odd reason in my dream, 911 was only called if people die??).

It was pretty fucked up....
Old 23 Sep 2002, 12:23 PM   #2 (permalink)
Seeing the world explode

*In Radio announcers voice*

*This message has Been brought to you by our sponsers, BUMP and SPAM..ruining message boards for as long as the net has been arouind*
Old 23 Sep 2002, 12:46 PM   #3 (permalink)
Mexican Mammoth

~Y2A~ is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ~Y2A~ Send a message via MSN to ~Y2A~

Lat night I had a nightmare type dream. My brothers friend who is in the army was actually a terrorist and took my family hhostage and tried to kill me. I thought it was real. I woke up and wasn't feeling well, so I stayed home from school.
Old 23 Sep 2002, 12:49 PM   #4 (permalink)
afficial

lol, that is pretty fucked up man

I don't remember my last dream, but does anyone else have those dreams where it seems like you're falling, then right before you land you wake up in like cold sweat and you sit straight up and it scares the shit out of you? I used to have those all the time.

Old 23 Sep 2002, 12:57 PM   #5 (permalink)
Seeing the world explode

Another one I had was right after I saw the Matrix...I have this friend who is about 300lbs....and I drempt he was all dressed up in Black like he was in the Matrix and was foing all the stuff from the movie...it was pretty Odd....
Old 23 Sep 2002, 01:04 PM   #6 (permalink)
Mexican Mammoth

LOL! That is hilarious. One time I had a dream my friend transformed into Leprachaun, from the movie, and he tried to kill me. Leprachaun is the scariest thing in the world to me.
Old 23 Sep 2002, 01:14 PM   #7 (permalink)
R.I.P. Heath

Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Stephie

Last night I had a dream about buying a dog. I fell asleep watching the Anna Nichole Smith show. Where sugar pie has the doctor that can read animals minds..

Old 23 Sep 2002, 01:15 PM   #8 (permalink)
Mexican Mammoth

You watch the Anna Nicole Smith show, Steph? Are you feeling okay?
Old 23 Sep 2002, 01:16 PM   #9 (permalink)
R.I.P. Heath

Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Stephie

It was the only thing on.

Old 23 Sep 2002, 01:17 PM   #10 (permalink)
Mexican Mammoth

LOL. Okay, just checking Steph, you need to be in tiptop mental shape to be able to manage a guy like Y2A.
Old 23 Sep 2002, 01:29 PM   #11 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

this one time at bad camp...Nah i'm just playing! But i did have this dream that PS16 was a beautiful model and she looked fine, oh wait that wasn't a dream that was the picture that she tried to say was her, oh well i guess i don't have a dream to talk about!
Old 23 Sep 2002, 01:31 PM   #12 (permalink)
Mexican Mammoth

Your mean DC. Steph is fine!!!!
Old 23 Sep 2002, 01:36 PM   #13 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

You know you say that steph is fine, and ILC is hot (no offense ILC) but have you seen a pic of either of the two?
Old 23 Sep 2002, 01:37 PM   #14 (permalink)
Fresh Meat

Anonmatel is on a distinguished road

I had a nightmare that i fell asleep in front of the TV, and i awoke to reveal i was watching the Anna Nicole Smith Show. Then i awoke in a pool of sweat, and my ***** had shrivveld up.
Old 23 Sep 2002, 01:41 PM   #15 (permalink)
Mexican Mammoth

Quote:
Originally posted by dogcatcher
You know you say that steph is fine, and ILC is hot (no offense ILC) but have you seen a pic of either of the two?
No! But, umm, I don't know. I like their personalities, DC. Not everything is about looks, even though I am one fine MamaJamma! LOL