ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Mother beating child on tape...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 22 Sep 2002, 08:16 PM   #1 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...
Default Mother beating child on tape...

Has anyone seen the news story about an unnamed but wanted mother who was caught beating her child on tape? She surrendered on Saturday. When she surrendered, she was tearfully apologizing for "losing control". What a dumb bitch, I would have loved it if the arresting officer were to just "lose control" from looking at such a piece of trash and punched her in the mouth in front of all the news cameras. Serve her right
Old 22 Sep 2002, 08:55 PM   #2 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Ric Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of Famer

some people just shouldnt have kids. Its the way things are...

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
I dunno...it's the"I'm better than you and I'm not even gonna shout it, yell it or overstate it, I'm fuckin Naitch goddamn it and all I really got to say is ......wooooooooooo!!!!!" pic of Ric
Old 23 Sep 2002, 12:37 AM   #3 (permalink)
Dark Angels Man

The sad thing is 55% of parents are like that today if not more. And with her pleading and bargaining she'll get her child back, a few months of parenting classes and probably do it again.

Old 23 Sep 2002, 12:54 AM   #4 (permalink)

i have always found it odd that in order to go to school you have to take a placement test
in order to drive you have to pass a test
but in order to bring a new life into the world there is no test written or otherwise

i think some form of screening process would help the state of affairs in the world today

Old 23 Sep 2002, 12:59 AM   #5 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Yeah, some kind of parenting class or something
Old 23 Sep 2002, 01:10 AM   #6 (permalink)

parents ed?
i dunno maybe

maybe legistlation demanding chemical sterilization of anyone who's IQ is lower than their shoe size

Old 23 Sep 2002, 02:18 PM   #7 (permalink)
like a pimp

pimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster ever

Yeah, she really went to town on that kid. What supposedly did the child do to prompt this attack?
She was beating th kid for a little while, took a couple seconds off, looked around, and came with the closed fist. Damn! Sometimes i think i can be a bad person, but then i see stuff like this and........well.......all i can say is Wow!

Scrotum, Scrotum, It's my wrinkly-crinkly bag of skin. Scrotum, Scrotum, it's the thing i keep my testes in. It's wrinkly and crinkly and covered in hair and i don't know what i'd do if it wasn't there. Scrotum, Scrotum, it's my wrinkly-crinkly bag of skin.
Old 23 Sep 2002, 03:09 PM   #8 (permalink)
Lets get dirrty!

Jenna is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Jenna

I saw that disgrace of a mother on television. What really got me is the part when she said that she wasnt even hitting the child.. she was just doing it to get the childs attention. !YEAH RIGHT! I sure wanna see her try to explain that one to all the female inmates she'll soon be with.
Old 23 Sep 2002, 03:35 PM   #9 (permalink)
****** By *************s Again

Hardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of Famer
Angry Parent Abuse

That woman should get kicked in the stomach. She should have her kid taken away.

YOU need a Mattitude adjustment.

Old 23 Sep 2002, 03:55 PM   #10 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Yeah that bitch TKO that little girl, what the hell was she thinking, and she knew what she was doing was wrong because she looked around to see if the coast was clear before she started wailing on the child, stupid bitch talkin about how she just lost it, that shit looked pretty pre-meditated to me.

Old 23 Sep 2002, 07:16 PM   #11 (permalink)
The Dark Master

Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

I was reading an article in the Modesto Bee today about the inncodent. The mother claimed that she was just having a bad day, and that she didn't attack her 4 year old soley on the grounds of not getting a cash refund from the retale store.

Also she said, and I quote, "I just hit her on the head a few times, smacked her on the back and pulled her hair a little, but I never punched her."

This lady isn't worhty of being called a bitch, a bitch is a kind, intellegent, loving creature. Instead, this lady should be considered a $2 trash whore cunt! :angry:
Old 23 Sep 2002, 08:18 PM   #12 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Ric Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of Famer

Ya know whats scary. It was caught on tape. Think about it. Someone was taping her. Its good it was on tape, but......I dont like it that in this country....I cna be taped or photographed anywhere I go. Its wrong. The are only two reasons the Gvernment should be allowed to take my picture: I+On my millitary ID card. or if went to jail. Joe somebody can take my picture NEVER. Its ggod she was caught, but its scary that we could be photographjed anywhere anytime....

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
I dunno...it's the"I'm better than you and I'm not even gonna shout it, yell it or overstate it, I'm fuckin Naitch goddamn it and all I really got to say is ......wooooooooooo!!!!!" pic of Ric
Old 23 Sep 2002, 10:08 PM   #13 (permalink)

VAN DAM is on a distinguished road

Wasn't it like a 4 year old. She should get frigin life for it. If it's a 4 year old she could have killed her just by that many punches
Old 25 Sep 2002, 09:50 AM   #14 (permalink)
psycho-bytch

Witchy-outlaw is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally posted by Positively Page
i have always found it odd that in order to go to school you have to take a placement test
in order to drive you have to pass a test
but in order to bring a new life into the world there is no test written or otherwise

i think some form of screening process would help the state of affairs in the world today

My 16 y/o nephew said the same thing.

Your right.
Old 25 Sep 2002, 09:55 AM   #15 (permalink)
psycho-bytch

Witchy-outlaw is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally posted by Yoda
I was reading an article in the Modesto Bee today about the inncodent. The mother claimed that she was just having a bad day, and that she didn't attack her 4 year old soley on the grounds of not getting a cash refund from the retale store.

Also she said, and I quote, "I just hit her on the head a few times, smacked her on the back and pulled her hair a little, but I never punched her."

This lady isn't worhty of being called a bitch, a bitch is a kind, intellegent, loving creature. Instead, this lady should be considered a $2 trash whore cunt! :angry:

You still don't beat a child in the head for any reason at all. It's still abuse. I have lots of bad days but I don't ever take it out on my 4y/o. I have had depression all my life and OCD obsessive compulssive disorder I just found out I had last year. Not to mention a temper not to mess with. But not once in my 25 years of life have I ever taken anything out on my child.