ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

If u could Fight one person, who would it be?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 22 Sep 2002, 07:02 PM   #1 (permalink)
Seeing the world explode

Max Cannon is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Max Cannon
Default If u could Fight one person, who would it be?

I'm waiting for my parents to go to bed so I can watch Un forgiven and it has filled me with anger and violence So, if u could fight one person, Dead or Alive who would it be?

I would fight Hitler..(Kivk him in his one testicle), or Richard Simmons...God I really hate him
Old 22 Sep 2002, 07:06 PM   #2 (permalink)
BITCH ! BITE ME !

Tamara Sanchez is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Tamara Sanchez Send a message via AIM to Tamara Sanchez

Hitler , cuzz he destroyed our nice country ! Damn Nazi !
Old 22 Sep 2002, 07:20 PM   #3 (permalink)
Snake River Conspiracy

Vulcan LionHart can only hope to improveVulcan LionHart can only hope to improve
Exclamation

Bob Saget. Enough said...
Old 22 Sep 2002, 07:31 PM   #4 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Ric Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of Famer

Al Gore....Janet Reno....al would be easier to beat, so probably him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
I dunno...it's the"I'm better than you and I'm not even gonna shout it, yell it or overstate it, I'm fuckin Naitch goddamn it and all I really got to say is ......wooooooooooo!!!!!" pic of Ric
Old 22 Sep 2002, 07:39 PM   #5 (permalink)
Fallen Angel

Britney Spears or anybody else in pop but she's the most annoying.

Old 22 Sep 2002, 07:44 PM   #6 (permalink)
Dark Angels Man

Any damn pop star!!!! Those queers make me sick. As the old song goes 'New kids on the block sucked a lot of dick boy / girl groups make me sick, and i can't wait il i catch all you faggots int public i'm gonna love it"

Old 22 Sep 2002, 08:16 PM   #7 (permalink)

Stath2 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Stath2

A tie between Bill Clinton and Dan Arquette- damn those 1-200 -collect comercials were annoying and married to Courtney Cox, WTF????, hmmm i guess it would be David
Old 22 Sep 2002, 09:07 PM   #8 (permalink)
Sick in the head

Dick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of Famer
Send a message via MSN to Dick Biggs

ken shamrock or bruce lee.......just to see how long i would last
Old 22 Sep 2002, 09:19 PM   #9 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.

TIMY or starscream. lol
Old 22 Sep 2002, 09:27 PM   #10 (permalink)
Go shawty...

G-Unit is on a distinguished road

Slipknot, ICP, Korn, etc... just because they all look wierd.

go shawty, its yo birthday, we gon' party like its yo birthday, we gon' sip Bacardi like its yo birthday, and you know we dont give a fuck its not yo birthday!

Old 22 Sep 2002, 10:34 PM   #11 (permalink)
Mexican Mammoth

~Y2A~ is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ~Y2A~ Send a message via MSN to ~Y2A~

Uhh, probably Vince McMahon. And I would add the stipulation, if I win, I get the company!
Old 22 Sep 2002, 10:50 PM   #12 (permalink)
Version 4.7

Calvin is on a distinguished road

Do you think you have the money to operate it?

David Arquette would be tempting if for the only reason that if I won I could say I bat a former WCW World Champion

I'd have to go with Bin Laden for the fact that I was supposed to go to Orlando last year with my family and little nephew and that asshole goes and ruins the damn thing
Old 22 Sep 2002, 11:16 PM   #13 (permalink)
Seeing the world explode

Max Cannon is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Max Cannon

A lovely fight scenario...would be me and a baseball bat and HHH with a Sludgehammer..vs...N'Sync
Old 22 Sep 2002, 11:35 PM   #14 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

I would relish the oppurtunity to beat the shit out of the guy who played Urkel. He's so fuckin' annoying. After knocking him unconscious, I would keenly ask, "did I do that"? Also, I'd love to smack around Eminem, 'cuz he's a fruity fudgepacker.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 23 Sep 2002, 12:01 AM   #15 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Probably P. Diddy.. or Puffy... or Puff Daddy... ah to hell with it, Sean Combs. Gawd, I hate that guy