ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

pwf needs a hero!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11 Dec 2003, 07:43 PM   #1 (permalink)
Banned By Super Moderators

New Star is on a distinguished road
why me pwf needs a hero!

someone who isnt going to be afraid to tell people whats wrong with this site, someone who will call out flamers and spamers in the warzone, someone who will risk everything to bring life to pwf....

....well, would you look at the time, i um...have to get to bed now, gotta big day tomorrow
Old 11 Dec 2003, 08:00 PM   #2 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

kurt, ryan, & exo.......others could, but they're the main 3
Old 11 Dec 2003, 08:02 PM   #3 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Fiery-Heart is on a distinguished road

the main 3..yet i dont see any of there post, all i see is this new star guy trying to give it his all....

maybe i can help? i know im new but, hey, ill try
Old 11 Dec 2003, 08:10 PM   #4 (permalink)

error402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
the main 3..yet i dont see any of there post
Maybe it's because of the fact that you're new, ever think of that one?
Old 11 Dec 2003, 08:14 PM   #5 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Fiery-Heart is on a distinguished road

but i would assume if they were the main three, i would see them on the first page, sorry about that
Old 11 Dec 2003, 08:15 PM   #6 (permalink)
Wannabe Gothic Fairy

Bloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster ever

LMAO yep it's an alter.

1) First post or two is in warzone.

2) They stick up for starscream? Good god when are the admins going to do something around here about cutting off access to making alter after alter? And people wonder why so many new posters up and leave......this alter shit gets old.
Old 11 Dec 2003, 08:23 PM   #7 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

Star.... with future alters please at least change your posting style....

It is... frankly... insulting to our intellegence....
Old 11 Dec 2003, 08:26 PM   #8 (permalink)

my appointment was cancelled for tomorrow, hey who is this fiery guy?
Old 11 Dec 2003, 08:29 PM   #9 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

^shut up, we all know its you
Old 11 Dec 2003, 08:31 PM   #10 (permalink)

*gasp* y2jolly, that wasnt jolly at all

you guys are just paraniod,
Old 11 Dec 2003, 08:35 PM   #11 (permalink)
Hanh!

wow, jolly wasnt jolly, OH NO!
Old 11 Dec 2003, 09:01 PM   #12 (permalink)

your gonna have to take some time off the net kid, your getting to uptight
Old 11 Dec 2003, 09:44 PM   #13 (permalink)
YOU SCREWED MATT

I am the Icon can only hope to improveI am the Icon can only hope to improveI am the Icon can only hope to improveI am the Icon can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewStar
someone who isnt going to be afraid to tell people whats wrong with this site, someone who will call out flamers and spamers in the warzone, someone who will risk everything to bring life to pwf....

....well, would you look at the time, i um...have to get to bed now, gotta big day tomorrow
Ive already did that at PW.
Old 12 Dec 2003, 12:05 AM   #14 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Y2Jolly
kurt, ryan, & exo.......others could, but they're the main 3

It's about time I get some bloody recognition around here for some of the things I do.

And Star, you're multiple personality disorder is becomming tiresome
Old 12 Dec 2003, 12:47 AM   #15 (permalink)
Wannabe Gothic Fairy

Bloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster ever

Ryan you always get recognition......speaking of i'd share that recognition if i could find my most hated poster of the month banner....i wore that with pride!