ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Favorite Comic Book

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 22 Sep 2002, 02:12 AM   #1 (permalink)
I'm Kidding

Jobbin' is on a distinguished road
Default Favorite Comic Book

My favorite book is Uncanny X-Men. They always seem to have a great story... I also really liked Sandman's Mystery Theatre, Preacher and, *gulp*, Excalibur (yes, that British X-Men knock-off... leave me alone...).

My favorite single issue is an issue of New Mutants where this mutant kid who was bullied commits suicide. It's one of the few times a comic book has actually gotten to me. I got so pissed off at the fact that kid killed himself, I refused to read comic books for about six months.
Old 22 Sep 2002, 04:29 PM   #2 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

From when I did like comic books, probably X-Men.
Old 23 Sep 2002, 10:52 PM   #3 (permalink)

J-Syxx will become famous soon enough

I used to like the X-Men alot. Back in the 90's it was a great book. But too many revamps killed it and my interest eventually died. I don't know what its like now. I haven't read comics for a few years. My all time farvorite though is Spider-Man. Damn good character, and cool as ice vilians. Its everything thats good about super-hero comic books.
Old 28 Sep 2002, 12:20 AM   #4 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

I read alot of the more mainsteam super hero titles... superman, JLA, and JSA. But right now my fav is The Punisher, the stories are dark and brutal, like the character.
Old 28 Sep 2002, 04:24 AM   #5 (permalink)
Dark Angels Man

I have to say the archies

they had casper, and the little red which in there not to mention all the storeis at riverdale high and the comics were classic

Old 28 Sep 2002, 08:28 PM   #6 (permalink)
Matthew Bellamy

Spider-Man and Daredevil are my all time faves

Old 28 Sep 2002, 09:38 PM   #7 (permalink)
afficial

Quote:
Originally posted by BLOODICE
I have to say the archies

they had casper, and the little red which in there not to mention all the storeis at riverdale high and the comics were classic
What he said.

Old 30 Sep 2002, 01:25 PM   #8 (permalink)
Fresh Meat

Anonmatel is on a distinguished road

Too Much Coffee Man. was a damm funny comic
Old 02 Oct 2002, 12:22 AM   #9 (permalink)

lets not forget about the greatest hero of all

The Dark Knight Detectiive himself

BATMAN

Old 02 Oct 2002, 12:07 PM   #10 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

I mostly just read manga stuff these days but I used to be big into X-men back around '92. I just got sick of superheros when all that Image crap came flooding out.
Old 02 Oct 2002, 03:51 PM   #11 (permalink)
Johnny Tsunami

I used to read Legends of the Dark Knight. Plenty of dark and interesting stories there. Was into X-Men for a while, too. But J-Sick was right about too damn many retreads on that series. When I take a peek at an X-Men comicbook today, I can't even figure out what's going on.

Old 07 Oct 2002, 12:32 AM   #12 (permalink)
Sick in the head

Dick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of Famer
Send a message via MSN to Dick Biggs

my fav is SPAWN
second would be spiderman
Old 08 Oct 2002, 01:09 PM   #13 (permalink)
Yes, I am your Daddy

Dirty White Boy can only hope to improveDirty White Boy can only hope to improveDirty White Boy can only hope to improveDirty White Boy can only hope to improveDirty White Boy can only hope to improve

Old 09 Oct 2002, 12:37 PM   #14 (permalink)
Mexican Mammoth

~Y2A~ is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ~Y2A~ Send a message via MSN to ~Y2A~

The Spectacular Spider-Man, basically any Spider-Man one, and I liked Batman's comics, just can't remember the series I used to read.
Old 13 Oct 2002, 07:07 PM   #15 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

Batman hands down. Take away his gizmos and he could still kick ass. Bane broke his back and he used his brain to beat him. If Supes didn't have his powers, he wouldn't last 5 min. My 2nd favorite is The Crow.