ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

If u could fuck any 2 people at once...who would they be?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 21 Sep 2002, 10:28 PM   #1 (permalink)
Seeing the world explode

Max Cannon is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Max Cannon
Default If u could fuck any 2 people at once...who would they be?

hehe, u don't see swearing in the subject titles very much..anywayyyyyyyyyyyys

If u could fuck any 2 people at once (Well not like exactly at the same time ...but u know what I mean)

For me it would be Angelina Jolie and Tyra Banks...yummmmmmmmmmmmmy

What about u?
Old 21 Sep 2002, 10:41 PM   #2 (permalink)
CANUCKER

Slikums is on a distinguished road

didn't this thing just get moved? make up ur mind! lol

If ya SMEEELLLLLLLL what THE ROCK.... whoa whoa whoa whao! this isn't karaoke night! u do not sing along with THE ROCK! THE ROCK is the only and THE ROCK MEANS ONLY ONE that says this u mother canuckers!! IS COOKING!

^^Raven's House Of Clockwork Orange^^

Old 21 Sep 2002, 10:53 PM   #3 (permalink)
PrInCeSs EdGeHeAD!!!

EdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to behold

ummm...............edge and jefff!!!!
Old 21 Sep 2002, 10:55 PM   #4 (permalink)
Seeing the world explode

Max Cannon is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Max Cannon

Wasn't my doing man.

Another duo that would be fun would be...Christina Aguelira (I gotta learn to spell her name before anthing ever happens tho ) and Alicia Keys..she's yummy!
Old 21 Sep 2002, 11:02 PM   #5 (permalink)
Quiet you

Apocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-able

Um.....hard to decide, but I would probably go with Yasmen Bleeth and Ali Lundry
Old 21 Sep 2002, 11:44 PM   #6 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

Matt Hardy or Jack White.... and Shakira maybe?
...That's a tough one.

I chose a female because I would not have sex with 2 men at once. The gay male sex factor would get in my head and I couldn't function properly.
Old 21 Sep 2002, 11:54 PM   #7 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally posted by SodaGirl
Matt Hardy or Jack White.... and Shakira maybe?
...That's a tough one.

I chose a female because I would not have sex with 2 men at once. The gay male sex factor would get in my head and I couldn't function properly.
Holy shit soda, that is fuckin awesome!!! LMAO I would have to say any combination of these 3 females; Britney Spears, Shakira, and Trish Stratus. Wowzaz
Old 22 Sep 2002, 12:08 AM   #8 (permalink)

Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
Originally posted by SodaGirl

Have i ever told you that i love you Soda? j/k
Old 22 Sep 2002, 12:16 AM   #9 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Location: Walking upon high, as I step to the edge to see my world below..
The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Can't belive I'm posting this.. but,

For me I guess for me at first thought I gues my choices would be,

1. Shakira and,
2. Halle Berry.
Old 22 Sep 2002, 01:50 AM   #10 (permalink)
capo

lita & pink

Old 22 Sep 2002, 01:53 AM   #11 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

Stacy Keibler and ILC
Old 22 Sep 2002, 01:54 AM   #12 (permalink)
The Mother Fuckin Man

Sagz is a splendid one to beholdSagz is a splendid one to beholdSagz is a splendid one to beholdSagz is a splendid one to beholdSagz is a splendid one to beholdSagz is a splendid one to behold

Jennifer Love Hewitt and Frenanda Santana
Old 22 Sep 2002, 01:54 AM   #13 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

Or Stacy Keibler and Stephanie McMahon.

Etiher way there is always Stacy
Old 22 Sep 2002, 01:58 AM   #14 (permalink)
Mexican Mammoth

~Y2A~ is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ~Y2A~ Send a message via MSN to ~Y2A~

Lefty and Righty. LOL
Old 22 Sep 2002, 02:35 AM   #15 (permalink)
RJ Knuckles

Shakira, Gwen Stefani, and Mandy Moore. Why pick only 2 when you can pick 3.