ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

what is with the sister site?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 21 Sep 2002, 07:56 PM   #1 (permalink)

JHardyHHH is on a distinguished road
Thumbs down what is with the sister site?

I truly don't know why I even bother going to that sight anymore. I was willing to give it another chance after two major screw ups with the discussion server but now I try and go to the dicussion boards and it constantly says "Server is too busy, please try again later" Yah right, more like prowrestling.com need to try again later. Guess the third time isn't always a charm.
Old 21 Sep 2002, 08:20 PM   #2 (permalink)

Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Well, i agree, i have been back there several times but i think i have about 10 posts total. The magic just isnt there anymore.
Old 21 Sep 2002, 08:23 PM   #3 (permalink)
Seeing the world explode

Max Cannon is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Max Cannon

I know what u guys mean, I started posting there in the beggining of June and Loved it. Now I like it here so much better, each site has it's pros and cons. This is my number 1 site now tho. It's only been here for a month and it's doing very well...pw has been around 4 years. I love it here
Old 21 Sep 2002, 08:49 PM   #4 (permalink)
Dave's slave

WhiteWolf will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to WhiteWolf

I kinda forgot about PW......... I loved PW..but then I found my new home......

-WhiteWolf
Old 21 Sep 2002, 09:08 PM   #5 (permalink)
CANUCKER

Slikums is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally posted by Mellow glow
I know what u guys mean, I started posting there in the beggining of June and Loved it. Now I like it here so much better, each site has it's pros and cons. This is my number 1 site now tho. It's only been here for a month and it's doing very well...pw has been around 4 years. I love it here
what he said^^^

i go there to post for a little while and after like 10 min i get that thing saying the server is to busy and thats what drives TNBT out of PW, thats y TNBT doesn't liek it over there very much, thats y this...this..PWF...this is home!(well oen of the reasons) the other bieng that this sit kicks ass!!!

If ya SMEEELLLLLLLL what THE ROCK.... whoa whoa whoa whao! this isn't karaoke night! u do not sing along with THE ROCK! THE ROCK is the only and THE ROCK MEANS ONLY ONE that says this u mother canuckers!! IS COOKING!

^^Raven's House Of Clockwork Orange^^

Old 21 Sep 2002, 10:34 PM   #6 (permalink)

error402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to behold

Yeah what the fuck is up with that server to busy crap?

And i'm tired of those fuckin pop ups, thats why this site is better.
Old 22 Sep 2002, 09:10 AM   #7 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Slash will become famous soon enough

No No No.....We are not the sister site....We are the BETTER Site.....I used to love PW when they had general wrestling and WWE topics then they brought it into one and it all went down hill from there......There was a certain magic with PW that I'm afraid to say even PWF couldn't capture but now PWF is home......

TOWC: The Legend Continues

9 Times....
Old 22 Sep 2002, 09:29 AM   #8 (permalink)
Lets get dirrty!

Jenna is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Jenna

Quote:
Originally posted by WhiteWolf
I kinda forgot about PW......... I loved PW..but then I found my new home......

-WhiteWolf
Thats kinda the same way I am. I stop by there every so often.. but I think ive got a new home now.
Old 22 Sep 2002, 10:49 AM   #9 (permalink)
KrAyzie

MiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to MiZTaCCen

I was just there. made one post and thats about it, b/c there was nothing good to really reply to?.
Old 22 Sep 2002, 10:52 AM   #10 (permalink)
Mexican Mammoth

~Y2A~ is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ~Y2A~ Send a message via MSN to ~Y2A~

After it was put back up, I don't know, it just got, boring. There really is nothing to reply to. Hope my new casa PWF never resorts to that. Practicing my Spanish.