ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Lets fuck up PW

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 21 Sep 2002, 07:04 AM   #1 (permalink)
The Mother Fuckin Man

Sagz is a splendid one to beholdSagz is a splendid one to beholdSagz is a splendid one to beholdSagz is a splendid one to beholdSagz is a splendid one to beholdSagz is a splendid one to behold
Default Lets fuck up PW

I am getting sick of that lame ass board. Cant talk shit over there, cant make your own AV, cant do this, cant do that. we'll what the fuck can we do? be nice little posters. Fuck that. I say its about time all us PWF'ers head on over them and fuck those lame ass mother fuckers up!!!!!!
Old 21 Sep 2002, 07:09 AM   #2 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.

why? i like pw. its the posters over there that are being jerks. just dissing are site just cause were new and taking some of the spot light. But who cares. I dont think we really need to invade PW.
Old 21 Sep 2002, 10:53 AM   #3 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Slash will become famous soon enough

Come on' Stone Cold.....Where's the Rattle Snake in you.....I say we do this nWo style......yo Saggy....you PM whenever you want to head over there and we'll start shit to those no good punks ass fuckers.....Man I went now and the board ain't even workin....Bunch of bitches.....They want to diss PWF....They want a war.....Man enough talkin....I'm ready

TOWC: The Legend Continues

9 Times....
Old 21 Sep 2002, 10:57 AM   #4 (permalink)
Lets get dirrty!

Jenna is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Jenna

If we go over there and invade.. what is that gonna prove? The most we could is just spam.. get banned.. and then sign-up and spam again.

I say the whole thing should just be called off. Every board has their screwed up members.. and we shouldn't represent PWF in that manner.
Old 21 Sep 2002, 02:38 PM   #5 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

If you go to invade PW, you are invading me and several of your other fellow PWF posters as well.
I love PW, and I will post there as long as it's there for me to post on.
If you decide you don't like PW or PWF...then simply stay off of it, but there is no reason for making plans to invade it or try to hurt it in any way.
Old 21 Sep 2002, 03:04 PM   #6 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

Quote:
Originally posted by SodaGirl
If you go to invade PW, you are invading me and several of your other fellow PWF posters as well.
I love PW, and I will post there as long as it's there for me to post on.
If you decide you don't like PW or PWF...then simply stay off of it, but there is no reason for making plans to invade it or try to hurt it in any way.
What she said.

I like to post over at PW just as much as I do here at PWF.
Old 21 Sep 2002, 03:15 PM   #7 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

This is the way the DWO sees this shit, to begin with if you feel you must invade then do so, don't talk about it just do it...but be careful who you fuck with over there...because as mentioned earlier some of the posters are friends of ours that are here and post it both, make sure you know exactly who the posters are that are saying things about PWF, and are only on the PW board. The DWO in no way will be apart of the invasion of PW, not because i like PW, i just feel that our faction has not been a victim of their pointless nonsense. But I will say that the DWO is PWF for life and we will stand behind this board, and should anyone from PW come here and try and start shit with this board then there will be hell to pay. The DWO will be here to make sure that no one form any outside board will disturb PWF's way of life..So to those that want to invade PW i say good luck, and do it now, and quit the talking , because everyone there is reading these posts and know what is going to happen, but get them before you start something that makes them come to get us.

Dogcather
Leader of the DWO
Old 21 Sep 2002, 03:25 PM   #8 (permalink)
PrInCeSs EdGeHeAD!!!

EdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to behold

dogcatcher ur on!!!
Old 21 Sep 2002, 03:36 PM   #9 (permalink)
Awesomeness Personified

The Awesome One is a jewel in the roughThe Awesome One is a jewel in the roughThe Awesome One is a jewel in the roughThe Awesome One is a jewel in the rough

What Vixen said is basically what I believe as well.

I believe that board invasions are completely idiotic. You think you're going to actually fuck things up, or take over. You won't. You'll be dealt with by admins, and look like a moron. Not only will you look like a moron, but you will give off a bad view about the board you came from.

If you want to go to a board and try to cause trouble, whatever. Go do it and have your fun before you get banned, and look idiculous. But unless you have 100% of the members from a board backing you, don't bother going saying "PWF is invading" because you don't represent this entire board.

And in closing, I have a simple suggestion. If you do not like a board because of it's members, it's look, whatever the reason, here's an idea for you. Don't fucking visit it. Simple as that. Don't go to the board.

Old 21 Sep 2002, 03:45 PM   #10 (permalink)
Fresh Meat

Anonmatel is on a distinguished road

They are starting a WarZone room of their very own soon. If you wanna start an invasion, then invade the Warzone room, and the warzone room only.

Well thats what i think anyway.
Old 21 Sep 2002, 04:58 PM   #11 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.

NO DONT INVADE PW! its stupid it will prove nothing. I like PW and PWF. But since i cant stop you guys from going at least do it in the warzone.
-Stone Cold
Old 21 Sep 2002, 05:03 PM   #12 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

Since stonecold is busy at the moment downing an entire keg by himself, i will say it for him, "and that's the bottom line, cause the bionic mod said so!"
Old 21 Sep 2002, 05:15 PM   #13 (permalink)
CANUCKER

Slikums is on a distinguished road

i say we kill those smart asses, they will pay for disin TNBT yesterday they will pay HAHAHAHAHA

i say if ur gonna invade PW don't just ivade the warzone thingy, invase the whoel sum bitch! invade everything, say what u want, when u want, and where u want to

If ya SMEEELLLLLLLL what THE ROCK.... whoa whoa whoa whao! this isn't karaoke night! u do not sing along with THE ROCK! THE ROCK is the only and THE ROCK MEANS ONLY ONE that says this u mother canuckers!! IS COOKING!

^^Raven's House Of Clockwork Orange^^

Old 21 Sep 2002, 05:17 PM   #14 (permalink)
CANUCKER

Slikums is on a distinguished road

but to do this u would actually have to get in the damn board, which i can't cause the server is to busy! here im gonna try again

If ya SMEEELLLLLLLL what THE ROCK.... whoa whoa whoa whao! this isn't karaoke night! u do not sing along with THE ROCK! THE ROCK is the only and THE ROCK MEANS ONLY ONE that says this u mother canuckers!! IS COOKING!

^^Raven's House Of Clockwork Orange^^

Old 21 Sep 2002, 05:18 PM   #15 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

I just dont understand the hatred between PW and PWF. i mean there both great sites. I dont post as much on PW but i occasionally go over just to check it out.