ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Favorite Show of The 80's

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 14 Nov 2003, 02:21 AM   #1 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Default Favorite Show of The 80's

What was your favorite show from the 80's?

some of you might not have been born yet....and I want you to know...you make me very sad

however some of you were, so I wanna know what was your favorite show....

my votes go to Cheers, Growing Pains, and Family Ties

Old 14 Nov 2003, 02:40 AM   #2 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Kurt how old r u?
I think that most of my favorite shows from the 80's are cartoons such as: He-Man Master of the Universe, ThunderCats, MASK, G.I. Joe, Transformers, The Jetson's, Scooby-Doo, The Under Dog Show (including, Tennesse Tuxedo and Mr. Wizard), Wacky Racer's, Smurfs, Care Bares, the muppets, Gummy Bears and Fragle Rock. Although there were some shows that weren't cartoons that i watched like: Cosby Show, WKRP in Cinncinatti, The Jeffersons, Punky Brewster, Night Court, Who's the Boss and Nightmare on Elm Street the series.

as far as movies they can be somed up by 2: The Princess Bride (the Greatest movie ever) and The Goonies (Reaking of Awsomeness).

Old 14 Nov 2003, 02:57 AM   #3 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

christmas story goonies for movies ninja turtles transformers for cartoons night court cheers cosby rosanne for shows
Old 14 Nov 2003, 10:03 AM   #4 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

macgyver, A-team, Knight Rider and Cosby Show for tv.....Transformers for cartoons, and Fletch, Fletch Lives, Christmas Vacation (chevy chase theme here) and Top Gun for movies.....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Old 14 Nov 2003, 10:49 AM   #5 (permalink)
Doctor of Womenomics

RJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of light

Growing Pains, Cheers, Who's the Boss, Night Court, Charles in Charge, and Small Wonder(I bet Kurt is the only other one that probably is gonna remember this show)
Old 14 Nov 2003, 10:57 AM   #6 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by RJ Suave
Growing Pains, Cheers, Who's the Boss, Night Court, Charles in Charge, and Small Wonder(I bet Kurt is the only other one that probably is gonna remember this show)

not so.....i remember it, just wasn't a big fan of the show.....it was about a little girl who was a robot....Vicki something was her name, i believe.....Charles in Charge was a classic, though

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Old 14 Nov 2003, 11:29 AM   #7 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Small Wonder was so horrible...

stupid ass Theme song

She's a small wonder....

Old 14 Nov 2003, 11:52 AM   #8 (permalink)
I just don't give a fuck!

Location: Shit Jersey...I want to get the fuck out of this state
SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED

I would go with Who's The Boss,Threes Company(some were made in the 80's)and Cheers
Old 14 Nov 2003, 12:02 PM   #9 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Location: Walking upon high, as I step to the edge to see my world below..
The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Lets see,

threes Company

The A-Team

Knight Rider

Automan

The Cobsy Show

The Simpsons (very late 80's)

A Diffrent World(though that was more 90's)

The Highwayman

GI Joe

Thundercats

Inhuminoids

Trasformers

Fame

Simon & Simon

Fat Albert & the Cosby Kids

Airwolf

The (ninja) Master

Thundercats

He-man (The oringal)

The "Real" Chostbusters

The Care Bears

Strawberry Shortcake

The Smufs

Scobby do

Battle of the Planets (G-Force!!)

Robotecth

Muppet babies

I'll think of more later..
Old 14 Nov 2003, 12:14 PM   #10 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

LOL Oh man Wanderer You remember Automan and highwayman. Those shows rocked LOL

My Favorite Shows.

A-Team
Knight Rider
G.I. Joe
Trannsformers
G-Force (Althou they were originally from the 70's but imported to the US in the 80's)
Inhumanoids (I think thats how it was spelled)
The Real Ghostbusters
Hunter
Magnum P.I
Blue Thunder
Airwolf
Street Hawk
Thundercats
The First He-Man series
Silver Hawks

I'm short on memory I'll get some more later when I remember. And Kurt if you sing the Small Wonder's Theme I swear I'll kill you.
Old 14 Nov 2003, 12:35 PM   #11 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

SilverHawks, was nice
I remember Small Wonder it was on after My Two Dads.
Heathcliff the cat was a good shit

Old 14 Nov 2003, 12:47 PM   #12 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Thanks for the reminder Dre. Heathcliff was cool
Old 14 Nov 2003, 12:54 PM   #13 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

I remember most of the things mentioned. I watched most of them too. Was Married with Children in the 80's? Cause that show was awsome.

Also, thanks a lot Kurt for putting that damned small wonder song in my head

Different Strokes?
Old 14 Nov 2003, 05:28 PM   #14 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

^Exo, congrats on 7000 posts...

Cheers GD it... my favorite comedy... EVER
Old 14 Nov 2003, 07:12 PM   #15 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

I may have been born in the 80's but I do remember some of these shows that my family and I watched.

Who's the Boss?
Growing Pains
He-man
The Simpsons
Tranformers
G.I. Joe
The Jetsons
Scooby Doo
The Flintstones
Sesame Street
The Cosby Show
Full House(Not sure if it was in the 80's)
Cheers
Punky Brewster
Star Trek(The ones with William Shatner,my Dad watched it all the time)
Knight Rider

Last edited by Jason; 14 Nov 2003 at 07:15 PM.