ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Fight The Power -- With Stick Figures!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 14 Nov 2003, 12:11 AM   #1 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!™

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond
Default Fight The Power -- With Stick Figures!

In the last few weeks, two students were suspended from school by overzealous bureaucrats with visions of Columbine dancing through their heads. One of the kids who drew a marine blowing away a member of the Taliban was apparently even told that his drawing was "highly inappropriate" & "not normal".

While I'm all for taking real threats seriously, it's ridiculous that these kids got kicked out of school for the type of doodling that many of us, including me, did in our school days. Now I could write a long essay talking about how silly this is or encourage PWF's posters to call the schools, but after thinking about it, I decided a picture was worth a 1000 words...

I feel obligated to warn all of you that this stick-figure draving is rated NC-17 for excessive use of reddish color...

Viva la stick figure violence! Up with freedom of expression, down with fussbudgets!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg TREVEL'S VIOLENT SICKNESS.jpg (21.7 KB, 15 views)
Old 14 Nov 2003, 12:16 AM   #2 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Trev...sometimes...you worry me

but yeah...Kids shouldnt be kicked out of school for doodling

Old 14 Nov 2003, 12:16 AM   #3 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

i draw stuff like that in my planner all the freakin time, glad teachers dont look at it.....but they shouldnt have been kicked out of school.....maybe take the drawing away...but not kicked out of school
Old 14 Nov 2003, 12:18 AM   #4 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

ya know Bill O'Rielly was talking about this too, and I must say I'm speechless. Its completly inapropriate to suspend a child because of this. I don't know what to say without doing research gathering footnotes and writting a 10 page anilitical essay. which if i was getting a grade i will have no problem doing, but this topic is to much work......one thing i can say is its sad

Last edited by Dre; 14 Nov 2003 at 12:21 AM.
Old 14 Nov 2003, 01:06 AM   #5 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!™

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

Hold on.... Ive got an update...

It's going to get worse, My sources from the NEA tell me that schools are soon going to remove acute angles from geometry classes because of how they resemble a sharp edge. This will effectively eliminate triangles from the curriculum, and the only legal quadrilaterals will be rectangles.

Next, they might outlaw compasses because of kids’ natural tendencies to stab each other with them. I'll get you more information as this develops.

Old 14 Nov 2003, 01:13 AM   #6 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trevelbond
Hold on.... Ive got an update...

It's going to get worse, My sources from the NEA tell me that schools are soon going to remove acute angles from geometry classes because of how they resemble a sharp edge. This will effectively eliminate triangles from the curriculum, and the only legal quadrilaterals will be rectangles.

Next, they might outlaw compasses because of kids’ natural tendencies to stab each other with them. I'll get you more information as this develops.

feel pretty strongly about this do ya?

using sarcasm to make a point...wish I'd thought of that