ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

You poor unfortunate Canadians

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 13 Nov 2003, 11:52 PM   #1 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Default You poor unfortunate Canadians

Gingersnaps 2 is being released in Canada only(thank god) January 23
only to be followed up with Gingersnaps 3.....

I don't know what you Canadians did to deserve this kinda punishment...but I think you better start apologizing before they make another one of those HORRIBLE, GOD AWFUL, PAINFULLY BAD, ABYSMAL, FESTERING, WRESTCHED. MAGGOT INFESTED, STANK ASS PILE OF MONKEY CRAP werewolf movies.

Old 13 Nov 2003, 11:52 PM   #2 (permalink)
Kryptonite

PS...The first one was really really bad

Old 14 Nov 2003, 12:29 AM   #3 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Kurt please explain what this movie is about. I don't think that I have heard of this..

Side Note: you ever see Shadow of a Vampire

Old 14 Nov 2003, 12:51 AM   #4 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dre
Kurt please explain what this movie is about. I don't think that I have heard of this..

Side Note: you ever see Shadow of a Vampire
Gingersnaps: (Plot summary borowed from someone else)

Is becoming a woman analogous, in some deep psychological way, to becoming a werewolf? Ginger is 16, edgy, tough, and, with her younger sister, into staging and photographing scenes of death. They've made a pact about dying together. In early October, on the night she has her first period, which is also the night of a full moon, a werewolf bites Ginger. Within a few days, some serious changes happen to her body and her temperament. Her sister Brigitte, 15, tries to find a cure with the help of Sam, a local doper. As Brigitte races against the clock, Halloween and another full moon approach, Ginger gets scarier, and it isn't just local dogs that begin to die.

I'll try and find a trailer for you

Old 14 Nov 2003, 12:53 AM   #5 (permalink)
Kryptonite

oops
Shadow of a Vampire was the one with John Malkovich right?

Old 14 Nov 2003, 01:00 AM   #6 (permalink)
Dre

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

yeah John Malkovich and William Dafoe

Old 14 Nov 2003, 01:04 AM   #7 (permalink)
Kryptonite

I didnt much care for that movie if I remember right...

Movie made about a vampire actor making a movie

Old 14 Nov 2003, 01:08 AM   #8 (permalink)
Dre

yeah thats it it's a true story. I liked iy because of the fact that there is some truth in the movie...thats creepy in itself, the sam kinda vibe you get from watching the Amittyville Horrors or the Omen. but Willaim Dafoe was what i wanted to bring to your attention. I think that movie made me realize just how good of an actor the guy is. I mean he played that part soo well

Old 14 Nov 2003, 01:11 AM   #9 (permalink)
Kryptonite

DaFoe is an amazing acotr that is damn true

too bad about that Spiderman thing tho

John Malkovich is also a great actor who doesnt get nearly the credit he deservesBehold the HORROR

^^^^^your Olympic Hero claims no responsibility for any urge to commit suicide after watching this wretchid crime against film

Old 14 Nov 2003, 12:50 PM   #10 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

It's too bad it sucks, because normally I'd be all over watching a scary movie about lesbian werewolf sisters.
Old 14 Nov 2003, 12:56 PM   #11 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

I think WLS miight like that
Old 15 Nov 2003, 02:14 AM   #12 (permalink)
Kryptonite

it was just plain BAD

Old 15 Nov 2003, 02:17 AM   #13 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

I liked the movie
Old 15 Nov 2003, 02:49 AM   #14 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason
I liked the movie
its ok Jason...admitting you have a problem is the first step to getting help

Old 15 Nov 2003, 02:52 AM   #15 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

Since I'm Not Much into the Horror Genre, I Didn't see it. though it looked Really bad. So LOL At the tought of A Sequel, I'm Still Waiting For Leonard part 7.