ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

First Snowfall of the season for me

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 13 Nov 2003, 06:46 PM   #1 (permalink)
I just don't give a fuck!

Location: Shit Jersey...I want to get the fuck out of this state
SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED
the fuck First Snowfall of the season for me

I live in Sussex,NJ and got the first snow of the year.I think it is around 1 or 2 inches,it looks nice, but I think it is to early.

This might sound like a stuipid question,but what is your favorite type of weather
Old 13 Nov 2003, 06:58 PM   #2 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

i like it when its like 80 degrees outside, with a cool, NOT COLD, but cool breeze. & it hasnt snowed here yet
Old 13 Nov 2003, 07:01 PM   #3 (permalink)

SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED

What state do you live in Y2Jolly
Old 13 Nov 2003, 07:06 PM   #4 (permalink)
bremen>muenchen

Igloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Igloo

It's snowed a couple times here in mid-October but it didn't stay. It's also snowing as we speak but it's melting as soon as it hits the ground.

I like it when it's about 20C (72F) with a warm breeze.
Old 13 Nov 2003, 07:34 PM   #5 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

50 degrees with a nice wind.....makes for good football weather.....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Old 13 Nov 2003, 07:38 PM   #6 (permalink)
Vicious Vixen

Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Monica Send a message via Yahoo to Monica

It is snowing here. It is really coming down. We are expected to have 3-5 inches by morning. To top it off, the wind is really blowing, like 30mph is what I think the weatherman said.
Old 13 Nov 2003, 07:39 PM   #7 (permalink)
bremen>muenchen

Igloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Igloo

Right now we've got winds upwards of 70km/h.
Old 13 Nov 2003, 07:44 PM   #8 (permalink)
Vicious Vixen

Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Monica Send a message via Yahoo to Monica

^man, that must suck. I thought 30mph winds were bad.
Old 13 Nov 2003, 07:50 PM   #9 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

It was chilly and windy today and it sucked. It kept makin my car go all squirrelly and shit on the interstate.

I like it to be snowy, but that is the ONLY time I like cold weather. I also hate hot weather. I like it to be about 70 degree with a slight breeze.
Old 13 Nov 2003, 07:51 PM   #10 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

It snowed for the first him here too. I hate it.
Old 13 Nov 2003, 10:21 PM   #11 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

I like cold.... foggy weather... the kind here in the Sunset... with a cool ocean breeze... the fresh salt air... nothing more exhilerating...
Old 13 Nov 2003, 10:30 PM   #12 (permalink)

Yea its very windy right know,the weather guy said that are highest gust was like 60mph.It also has been snowing non-stop since I made this thread,I think I have 3 or 4 inches now but down in NYC they only got flurries I saw,I guess that what living 60 miles Northwest can do.It is nice to see snow before Thanksgiving,I think so

Last edited by SPEED; 13 Nov 2003 at 10:33 PM.
Old 13 Nov 2003, 11:50 PM   #13 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenom666
What state do you live in Y2Jolly
Grand Island, Nebraska....its full of politics & clicks
Old 14 Nov 2003, 03:11 AM   #14 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Y2Jolly
Grand Island, Nebraska....its full of politics & clicks
Grand Island Nebraska???

my geography might be off but isnt Nebraska completely landlocked?
why would someone name a landlocked city Grand Island???
Does Nebraska even have a major body of water?

Old 14 Nov 2003, 12:04 PM   #15 (permalink)
Doctor of Womenomics

RJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of light

^^^^^it's Nebraska what'd you expect. Anyway I live close to NYC and I didn't even notice the snow flurries. It was windy as a hell here with gusts up to 50 mph.