ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

The Pretty Ugly People

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 13 Nov 2003, 10:52 AM   #1 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Default The Pretty Ugly People

there are celebrities that people find attractive that I just don't get the attraction

list some of yours here

the names that come to mind for me are
Carrie Ann Moss (trinity from the Matrix movies)...she is an unfortunate looking woman IMO

Sarah Jessica Parker (sex and the city)...Don't know where to begin..just no attraction whatsoever

Melissa Joan Hart (sabrina The Teenaged Witch)...just nothin ...she's kinda ..meh

Old 13 Nov 2003, 12:03 PM   #2 (permalink)
Doctor of Womenomics

RJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of light

Sarah Jessica Parker-as Jay Mohr once said she is the best looking of the ugly looking actresses.
Jennifer Garner-I dunno I see nothing sexy about her
Reese Witherspoon-read above
Old 13 Nov 2003, 12:14 PM   #3 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

That fat chick from Titanic
The Olson twins. Bleh.
Sarah Jessica Parker. She has that weird face and stuff. What's up with her?

I think Melissa Joan Hart is pretty cute though, so kurt, shaddup.
Old 13 Nov 2003, 12:22 PM   #4 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

Angelina Jolie.....Renee Russo.....Lisa Kudrow

they just do nothing for me.....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Old 13 Nov 2003, 12:36 PM   #5 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Half of the fucking women in Hollywood. Most of them are overdone fakes that look that way due to makeup, lighting and camera tricks.
Old 13 Nov 2003, 01:16 PM   #6 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

The Olsen Twins: Good for one night after that they suck

Angelica Jolie: She looks like crap IMO

Anna Nichole Smith: Gawd somebody PLEASE shoot that slut. Where is a homocidal stalker when you need one?
Old 13 Nov 2003, 03:38 PM   #7 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Melessia Joan Hart is nasty and fatter then the chick from Titanic, who is skinny in that movie Life of David Gale.

Kirsten Dunste is the ugliest girl in hollywood, she is nasty to me.

Cameron Diaz, has nothing but pimples on her face all the time.. She can't be in a magazine without airbrushing her face.

Lisa Kudrow- wasn't she Jar Jar Binks

Alicia Sylverstone she use to look hot and now she looks like a rundown whore

Old 13 Nov 2003, 03:50 PM   #8 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Gwyneth Platrow - Nastiness.

Most everyone already mentioned the uglies....
Old 13 Nov 2003, 04:51 PM   #9 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

Cameron Diaz is a fucking dog!!!! I agree with most of the other assesments though....
Old 13 Nov 2003, 05:11 PM   #10 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

I like Cameron Diaz and Kirsten Dunst...they are not ugly

Girls that come to mind

Shakira-I don't know why guys think she is so attractive,ugh...

Sarah Jessica Parker-Reasons already said,Kristin Davis is the hottest woman on Sex and the City,IMO

That's it...
Old 13 Nov 2003, 05:12 PM   #11 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dre
Kirsten Dunste is the ugliest girl in hollywood, she is nasty to me.
YOU WILL DIE FOR SAYING THAT.

I love your smile Kirsten. I love you Kirsten.

<-what a cutie!
Old 13 Nov 2003, 05:13 PM   #12 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

You know who else is ugly? J-lo and her fat ass. That shit's just cottage cheese in hot pants.
Old 13 Nov 2003, 05:14 PM   #13 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

^^^ugly^^^^

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Old 13 Nov 2003, 05:15 PM   #14 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

Damn,she is hot

Nice pics Exo,and yes J'lo is one ugly ass female
Old 13 Nov 2003, 05:29 PM   #15 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

HooYeah!!!

Last edited by Dre; 13 Nov 2003 at 05:33 PM.