ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Stuck on an Island!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 13 Nov 2003, 08:44 AM   #1 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.
uh oh Stuck on an Island!

If you were to be stuck on an Island with only one PWF poster who would it be and why? You must say a name, so don't try and get outta of it.

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Tap out list</option>
<option>Sam</option>
<option>CDWC (x2)</option>
<option>Blu Angel</option>
<option>BOSTON (x5)</option>
<option>Dan Mavrick</option>
<option>Stephenc97</option>
<option>afficial (x4)</option>
<option>ShyneFactory</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>EminemPacPWF</option>
<option>2Gangsta (x2)</option>
<option>StarScream (x2)</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Old 13 Nov 2003, 12:16 PM   #2 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

WLS of course.
Old 13 Nov 2003, 12:27 PM   #3 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

On a purely sexual standpoint I would have to go with WLS. She's got the most in common with me when it comes to the females at PWF. Steph is cool and very attractive, but I have a feeling that she'll end up hating me a few days into it. More than likely by my own doing as well. Other honorable mentions would be ILC, and EB but I'm not sure if they post anymore. If EB was still around I would probably have chosen her.

Of the guys I'd have to go with... Hell, I don't know, Kurt. Probably because he and I are actually friends and I know that we can cooperate enough to get rescued soon. Anyone else and I would be afraid I would kill them in some elaborate dominance/feeding ritual.
Old 13 Nov 2003, 12:30 PM   #4 (permalink)
Doctor of Womenomics

RJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of light

I don't care if she doesn't post anymore or not but my choice would be the sweet and innocent EB
Old 13 Nov 2003, 01:12 PM   #5 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

ILC We have a lot in common.
Old 13 Nov 2003, 02:48 PM   #6 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Hmmm probably DP/TA. She would be the largest food source for me

Sexually, I would have to go with EB. MmmmmMmm we would have fun
Old 13 Nov 2003, 03:20 PM   #7 (permalink)
Let me reintroduce myself

Jim Ross has much to be proud ofJim Ross has much to be proud ofJim Ross has much to be proud ofJim Ross has much to be proud ofJim Ross has much to be proud ofJim Ross has much to be proud ofJim Ross has much to be proud ofJim Ross has much to be proud ofJim Ross has much to be proud ofJim Ross has much to be proud of

Well, quite frankly since I can only pick one person, I think I'd have to go with my good buddy Evil-Ryan A.K.A. The Shadow King. As you all know being the popular beloved poster that I am, I've made quite a number of friends here at PWF. But, out of all the wonderful folks I've meet, there's just something about Evil-Ryan. The two of us just share a special heart to heart friendship that is truly unbreakable.

I remember from the first day I posted on these here forums. Evil-Ryan was there with kind words welcoming me with open arms. Even when some people here were calling me, well.....some rather disrespectful names, Evil-Ryan encouraged me to keep on posting more and more. So that's why, I'd chose Evil-Ryan to be on a Island with. Hey? I could just see it now. Me and Evil-Ryan on a desert Island. Evil-Ryan sunbathing in a two piece swimsuit, while I'm whipping up some off my home made BBQ on the grill.

Evil-Ryan just in case I've never told you before, I love you buddy with every fiber of my obese soul.

Last edited by Jim Ross; 13 Nov 2003 at 04:10 PM.
Old 13 Nov 2003, 04:10 PM   #8 (permalink)
****** By *************s Again

Hardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of Famer

TA and Kevin K.
Old 13 Nov 2003, 04:29 PM   #9 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

WLS for, well, you know

& either Trevel, Exo, or Kurt
Old 13 Nov 2003, 04:44 PM   #10 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Ross
Well, quite frankly since I can only pick one person, I think I'd have to go with my good buddy Evil-Ryan A.K.A. The Shadow King. As you all know being the popular beloved poster that I am, I've made quite a number of friends here at PWF. But, out of all the wonderful folks I've meet, there's just something about Evil-Ryan. The two of us just share a special heart to heart friendship that is truly unbreakable.

I remember from the first day I posted on these here forums. Evil-Ryan was there with kind words welcoming me with open arms. Even when some people here were calling me, well.....some rather disrespectful names, Evil-Ryan encouraged me to keep on posting more and more. So that's why, I'd chose Evil-Ryan to be on a Island with. Hey? I could just see it now. Me and Evil-Ryan on a desert Island. Evil-Ryan sunbathing in a two piece swimsuit, while I'm whipping up some off my home made BBQ on the grill.

Evil-Ryan just in case I've never told you before, I love you buddy with every fiber of my obese soul.
I KNOW I'd kill you. I'd kill you and skin you as to use all that paty white skin as a reflector of some kind to signal passing ships and plains. Bieng paired with you would be a Hell of an idea because my ass is getting rescued.
Old 13 Nov 2003, 05:33 PM   #11 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

^awwww. somebody has a crush on Ryan. That's sweet.
Old 13 Nov 2003, 06:07 PM   #12 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Quote:
Originally Posted by XDS
^awwww. somebody has a crush on Ryan. That's sweet.

He can have as big a crush as he likes... I'm still killing him.
Old 13 Nov 2003, 06:14 PM   #13 (permalink)
bremen>muenchen

Igloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Igloo

Ummm .... probably Jason. He seems like a guy I could be friends with. He's a cool guy.
Old 13 Nov 2003, 08:54 PM   #14 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crunchy Black
Hmmm probably DP/TA. She would be the largest food source for me
HA!!!!!

thats so true....you could feed offf that for months

I bet you could use that wild beasts natural oils much like a whale's oil...for lanterns and possibly signal fires....good choice Stick LOL

Old 14 Nov 2003, 01:58 PM   #15 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

^I thought she was a pretty nice girl. We talked a lot. She got picked on too much. You guys must feel real big picking on a girl like that.

That tamara stinky sanchez bitch however is a different story.