ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

How Old if Ever?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12 Nov 2003, 09:53 PM   #1 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...
naughty How Old if Ever?

How old were you guys the first time you tried durgs and acohole, And do you still drink booze and experiment with erb. I was like 13 when I first smoked weed, but didn't actually like weed until the age of 15, and as for liquer i think i was around 14 when I first got actually drunk...I liked that right away. I still do both smokin more then drinkin. Funny cause it use to be the other way around a long time ago.

side note:

Old 12 Nov 2003, 10:14 PM   #2 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

I know I was 17 when I first smoked weed and liked itstraight away but stopped smoking it 4 years later because none of the friends that I was currently seeing smoked at all and smoking alone was no fun.

As for alcohol I remember my best friend and I (roughly 10) would steal beers out of his old mans fridge (it was always full of VB) but after 4 weeks we got busted becauuse we stole too many and got pissed. (I got the MOAH off my mum) and had been drinking on and off ever since until I got my latest car and have been cold turkey ever since.

Old 12 Nov 2003, 10:28 PM   #3 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

I've never ever taken a hit of weed or any other kind of drug, though I have had a contact buzz cuz I was in the room.

Never really drank alcohol either, but I have had sips every now and then. Had a tasty strawberry daquiri on my 21st last month, had wine coolers here and there, that's about it.
Old 13 Nov 2003, 12:09 AM   #4 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

I drank wine throughout my childhood with dinner.... a Sicilian thing...

I've tried:
Weed
Coke
and LSD

I drink Alcohol with dinner... socially... never heavily... I've been socially smoking cigars (thin cognac dipped Al Capones, not fat Cubans) since I was 16... I'm a heavy Caffeine addict... they're not the best habits... but it could be much worse...
Old 13 Nov 2003, 12:48 AM   #5 (permalink)
Kryptonite

only drug I use is Caffeine...got hooked on that early...probably why I have Attention Defficit

started drinking real early...probably 13 or so..
I used to be a fuckin drunk...I drank heavily a lot...about a yr ago..I have stopped drinking for the most part...now I only drink occasionally

falling out of a 3rd story window and having your friends drag you up three flights of stairs kinda makes you take a good hard look....first thing the next afternoon

Old 13 Nov 2003, 12:09 PM   #6 (permalink)
Doctor of Womenomics

RJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of light

I never taken any type of drug in my life as for alcohol I think I was about 13 when I first had it.
Old 13 Nov 2003, 12:11 PM   #7 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

I did alchohal and weed when I was 18. I never touched anything till then. I only smoked for about 2 months and got really sick of it cause I would keep getting paronoid and shit. I still drink. Sometimes a lot. And I smoke cigs. I did a line of speed once when I was 20. That's about it.
Old 13 Nov 2003, 09:36 PM   #8 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.

BTW everyone... I found this site "erowid.com" Its got some good drug info.... I reccomend it if you're "Researching"... heh heh heh heh..
Old 13 Nov 2003, 10:14 PM   #9 (permalink)
Dre

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

ithankyaverymuch. Since you bared all the candy you tried my list is not much longer

Weed-i'll most likly be doing this to the day I die, I like it better then the Vodka, Whisky, and NewCastles

Shrooms-Most times i ever do this drug i get all weirded out, and then have a blast and then get weirded out again, followed by happy, happy....I like this drug because it reminds me why i am never gonna do Acid(LSD)

Opium-I like smokin the shit its different then smokin erb, it make thing weird but you can diffenenly act more normal high off of this better then weed imo

OC- There chill a couple of people i know have gotten hooked on these things, I mean there good but i never do them. Its just something i don't want to be all doped up on.

Coke-thats like the thing that is always going around everyone loves it. I myself hate it. I will participate if its like 3 in the morn and i'm drunk as shit, then its a good time for the first 3 lines.

Extacsy-I love this drug and so i choose to keep away from it for 99% of the rest of my life. too good

I really only smoke erb now

Old 13 Nov 2003, 10:18 PM   #10 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

^ Yeah... I liked Coke... thats what scared the shit out of me... so I kept away from it... I really didn't want to become a Coke addict... I was successful... so I'm happy with my experience.
Old 13 Nov 2003, 10:28 PM   #11 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Location: Walking upon high, as I step to the edge to see my world below..
The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

I don't really drink...and certian have never taken any drugs...sorry..
Old 13 Nov 2003, 10:44 PM   #12 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

ive never had drugs, although i've been around them all the time at dances.....beleive it or not, my granpa gave me some wine on new year's last year. it was actually good......i had most of the bottle lol, & my grandma was like "JASPER! STOP GIVING HIM THAT", & i was like "but why? its not doing anything to me!", & so i drank.

& i am ALWAYS drinking pop
Old 13 Nov 2003, 10:50 PM   #13 (permalink)
Dre

Wines good shit, some of my boys crack on me and a few of my other friends for drinking it every once and a while, but it gives you a completly different type of drunk then beer or booze. Wine is more like a silly drunk, thats why i have some every now and then. To switch up the pace

Old 13 Nov 2003, 10:58 PM   #14 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Scuze me but you see back in old Napoli thats Amoooore!!!!

Anyhoo.... I love wine... as I said I grew up with it... and I agree that it has a different buzz than beer or booze...
Old 14 Nov 2003, 04:54 AM   #15 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

I smoke weed on a regular basis... but I've been keeping off it recently because of exams.

I am very experimental with it also... once I tried weed stuffed in a cinnamon stick... it took a while to light but it was worth it.

I have tried LSD, Coke, Smurf and Speed, but they're all too expensive. Although price = quality.

I drink about one glass of alcohol a night. And fuck no, I don't mean beer, personally that tastes like shit. I like butterscotch schnapps, the finest of all wines in the land, vodka etc.