ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Things that make you ...odd

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12 Nov 2003, 12:16 AM   #1 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Default Things that make you ...odd

What are some of the things you do that you think are unique to you?

I have 3 alarm clocks set in different spots in my bedroom
I also use a different toothpaste in the morning than I use at night.

Old 12 Nov 2003, 12:31 AM   #2 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Ummm it isn't really odd, but I believe everything has a place. Once it gets a certain place, it stays there.

In my closet, I have everything on a specific hanger. When I do laundry, it goes back on the hanger it came from. I space all my hangers a certain distance apart so everything can be taken out easily.

Ummm once I find a certain way of doing something, I will generally do it that way from then on.

Can't think of anything else, but I'm sure I have other oddities....
Old 12 Nov 2003, 12:38 AM   #3 (permalink)
Kryptonite

thats Obsessive Compulsive Disorder you freak
take your pills

Old 12 Nov 2003, 12:50 AM   #4 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

I'm a Geek with Really white skins and thick glasses...and I hate All Sci Fi Movies (Except the ones with Kung Fu )
Old 12 Nov 2003, 12:50 AM   #5 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

More computers than people in my house....

More cars than people in my house....(not that they all run)

7 TV's.... I have one in almost every room... they kinda accumulate....

Only person I know that likes Records more than CD's...

I've already said too much....
Old 12 Nov 2003, 12:56 AM   #6 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

7 TV's now that's sweet, I have 6 but 7 is the lucky number.

Oh I live with my Step Dad and Sisters so that's pretty weird.
Old 12 Nov 2003, 01:06 AM   #7 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurt Angle
thats Obsessive Compulsive Disorder you freak
take your pills
Oh right. Ha ha. Oh well, I like my OCD....
Old 12 Nov 2003, 05:29 PM   #8 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

Umm...

I wash my hands alot

I like to show off things that I'm wearing

That's it
Old 12 Nov 2003, 06:29 PM   #9 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

1. im mature for my age, most of the guys my age are pretty immature.

2. i dont go out for any sports

3. im the only person i know (my age) that likes designing

4. &, well, its kind of hard for me to fit in (see #1)
Old 13 Nov 2003, 05:05 PM   #10 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

Quote:
Originally Posted by Y2Jolly
1. im mature for my age, most of the guys my age are pretty immature.
2. i dont go out for any sports
Man,when I was your age I was real immature and my family hated it,now I only act immature when I'm around my best friend Adrian.I'm real mature now

And I never have tried out for sports,I just like watching sports,don't like playing them.Although I did think about joining the wrestling team one time,we did it in PE for a week and I really liked it but I ended up not joining.
Old 13 Nov 2003, 06:40 PM   #11 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

i like to listen to Frank Sinatra, Tony Bennett.....and i also like to listen to Def Leppard and Poison.....and i like to listen to Shania Twain and Kenny Rogers.....and i like to listen to 2Short and Coolio.....musically mixed up....i guess that's an odd thing about me....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Old 13 Nov 2003, 06:56 PM   #12 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by oeo
i like to listen to Frank Sinatra, Tony Bennett.....and i also like to listen to Def Leppard and Poison.....and i like to listen to Shania Twain and Kenny Rogers.....and i like to listen to 2Short and Coolio.....musically mixed up....i guess that's an odd thing about me....
Def Leppard kicks ass.