ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

The Best Guy Movie of All Time Is...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12 Nov 2003, 12:16 AM   #1 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Location: Walking upon high, as I step to the edge to see my world below..
The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Default The Best Guy Movie of All Time Is...

Another Netscape Article:

The Best Guy Movie of All Time Is...

..."Dirty Harry." Or so says Men's Journal, which has chosen the top 10 best guy movies of all time. Ever. Almost all of them have this in common: scoundrel cops, homicidal gangsters, blood and guts galore, nonstop action, things that go boom, politically incorrect dialogue, and gross-out humor. And this much is guaranteed: You won't need a hankie to wipe away your tears at the end.

What makes a guy movie great? Men's Journal editor Mark Horowitz analyzed it for The New York Post, saying, "True guy movies don't like to hit you over the head with their message. They just like to hit you over the head." Top actors in guy flicks are Robert De Niro, Clint Eastwood, and Paul Newman.

Men's Journal's 10 Best Guy Movies of all time:
1. "Dirty Harry"
2. "The Godfather"
3. "Scarface"
4. "Die Hard"
5. "The Terminator"
6. "The Road Warrior"
7. "The Dirty Dozen"
8. "The Matrix"
9. "Caddyshack"
10. "Rocky"

Hmmm...thought these are good choices, I'm not fully sure it should be in this order...I could add a few more choices..Like Fight Club, Equibrium, and (yeah) The Green Mile...

Anyways thoughts
Old 12 Nov 2003, 12:36 AM   #2 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Fight Club would be in there Matrix would be out

the first was cool and all but not cool enough to oust Fight Club

Old 12 Nov 2003, 12:53 AM   #3 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

You silly boy Kurt, The Matrix was the Movie that made guys look smart because we weren't really into the story but the slow motion kung fu. So we all come off looking smart when we watch it.

Of course I'ma fan of the Godfather, Terminator and Rocky so I'm happy they made the list.
Old 12 Nov 2003, 01:33 PM   #4 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

That list sucks ass and is another reason why the Mens journal is an old, outdated, sad excuse for a magazine. Maxim owns Mens Journal for life.
Old 12 Nov 2003, 03:34 PM   #5 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

Caddy Shack? over movies like fight club? are you kidding me?
Old 12 Nov 2003, 05:19 PM   #6 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

Scarface should be #1

That movie is awesome
Old 12 Nov 2003, 06:39 PM   #7 (permalink)

blackasday is on a distinguished road

the best guy move all times would PROBABLY be some movie called Riding Stallions...not that i would know anything about that
Old 13 Nov 2003, 11:08 AM   #8 (permalink)

Just Drew is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Just Drew

Where's Gladiator?
Old 13 Nov 2003, 03:53 PM   #9 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Location: Walking upon high, as I step to the edge to see my world below..
The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

^Good point! I forgot that one..
Old 13 Nov 2003, 04:02 PM   #10 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

Enter the Dragon with Bruce Lee.....

and, where the heck is Diggstown?

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.