ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

No. 1 Reason Employees Call In Sick

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11 Nov 2003, 08:46 PM   #1 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Location: Walking upon high, as I step to the edge to see my world below..
The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Default No. 1 Reason Employees Call In Sick

Heres one more from Netscape News:

No. 1 Reason Employees Call In Sick

The top reason employees call in sick, lose productivity at work, and have sub-par performance is due to pain from headaches, backaches, arthritis, and other muscle and joint aches, reports The Associated Press of a new survey of 28,902 workers nationwide that has been published in the Journal of the American Medical Association. The cost to employers? It's a very steep $61.2 billion a year.

The study of blue-collar and white-collar workers focused on some of the most common pain conditions that affect both men and women, but did not include dental or menstrual pain. Fully 53 percent of those interviewed said they had experienced pain in the previous two weeks, and 13 percent admitted they had a pain-related loss in productivity. The average amount of time lost was 4.6 hours a week.

The study's lead author, epidemiologist Walter Stewart of Geisinger Health Systems in Danville, Pa., says the results indicate that many of us are not receiving adequate treatment for what he calls "garden variety pain." He told AP that the findings should raise awareness among workers, doctors, and employers, who might be able to help keep pain-related costs down by launching workplace awareness campaigns about treatment options.

Hmmm.. I noarmaly don't really make that many excuses to skip work, but thats just me..

Anyways thoughts?
Old 11 Nov 2003, 11:02 PM   #2 (permalink)
Kryptonite

I call off for a lot of reasons
-overslept
-hungover
-back hurts
-leg hurts
-knees are acting up
-didnt feel like working today
-too tired
-car problems
-yeti attacked my village

Old 11 Nov 2003, 11:38 PM   #3 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

I called in dead one time
Old 11 Nov 2003, 11:53 PM   #4 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crunchy Black
I called in dead one time
no you didnt
Stick dont have no job...you bum

Old 12 Nov 2003, 12:31 PM   #5 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

^lol

What a bunch of middle american pansies. "ooo, I don't feel good, oooo my pinky hurts, oooooo, I need my meds, oooooo bring mommy some water dear ooooooo" Fuckin ppl need to get their lazy asses in line. I go to work every fucking day. I called in sick once in the last three years, and that was because I had some fucked up food poisening and couldn't go more than 20 mins without barfing. A headache? that shit is weak. And then they wonder why there isn't enough money for health care, education and all the rest of the shit. Because companies are forking over millions of dollars to lazy assed mother fuckers.
Old 12 Nov 2003, 03:37 PM   #6 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

I usually go to my job/school,there will be days when I don't feel like it,but I need to,so i do.