ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Have you ever donated blood?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11 Nov 2003, 01:31 AM   #1 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason
Default Have you ever donated blood?

Well today was my first time donating,I signed up for it last week at school.When I got in there I was a little nervous but not scared,they had to take my temperature twice because it was too high the first time.Then they had me lay down a bed and they hooked up the stuff to my arm and it took about 6 minutes and it was all over,the guy said that it usually takes 10 minutes but it was quick for me.After I got it done the guy had me sit down and have something to eat and drink,then go back to class for like 7 minutes left in the period.

For the rest of the school day I had a a bandage on my arm where they poked me with the needle and taped cotton on my middle finger where they pricked my finger with this thing to check my Iron Level,which was fine.I got a free t-shirt and whale watching ticket out of the whole thing.

Well it was an interesting experience for me,let's hear your stories people
Old 11 Nov 2003, 01:34 AM   #2 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Kurt giving blood...no thanks...I think I'll keep mine...

thanks for offering tho

Fucking vampires

Old 11 Nov 2003, 01:36 AM   #3 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

I don't think I have. I would rather go somewhere and donate plasma so that I can get some money for it.

I know I have had blood taken for medical reasons a few times, and I didn't have any problems doin it.
Old 11 Nov 2003, 05:34 AM   #4 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.

I've never donated blood.

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Tap out list</option>
<option>Sam</option>
<option>CDWC (x2)</option>
<option>Blu Angel</option>
<option>BOSTON (x5)</option>
<option>Dan Mavrick</option>
<option>Stephenc97</option>
<option>afficial (x4)</option>
<option>ShyneFactory</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>EminemPacPWF</option>
<option>2Gangsta (x2)</option>
<option>StarScream (x2)</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Old 11 Nov 2003, 08:06 AM   #5 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Yes I donate blood once in a while whenever I get the chance.
Old 11 Nov 2003, 09:43 AM   #6 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

i've done the plasma thing, but never given blood.....the last time i gave plasma, they stuck the needle through my vein and it was a mess.....it was when i was in college playing basketball.....made my entire arm black and blue for about two weeks.....freaked people out the first time they saw it, though.....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.