ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

KY governor.....

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 20 Sep 2002, 08:17 PM   #1 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Ric Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of Famer
Default KY governor.....

The governor of Kentucky was caught n a sex scandal today. PAul PAtton had been having a relationship with an intern (wait.....Ive heard this before...) at a nursing home. The nursing home itself was not up to regulation, but due to the relationship he had with its employees, he used his influence to keep it open. After the woman broke of the relationship, the health department "found" 150 violations. The woman in an effort to get back and the fact that she feared her own safety went public. So it just goes to show you...Democrats cant keep their pants zipped up. Im not making this up either I just find the whole thing humorous becuase it seems this stuff happens all the time now....

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
I dunno...it's the"I'm better than you and I'm not even gonna shout it, yell it or overstate it, I'm fuckin Naitch goddamn it and all I really got to say is ......wooooooooooo!!!!!" pic of Ric
Old 20 Sep 2002, 08:19 PM   #2 (permalink)
Yes, I am your Daddy

Dirty White Boy can only hope to improveDirty White Boy can only hope to improveDirty White Boy can only hope to improveDirty White Boy can only hope to improveDirty White Boy can only hope to improve

As a practicing Republican, I have to beat some liberal to the punch and point out that Newt (just name one) lost his politicial ass b/c he was fucking around on his wife...sad, but true, Men are dogs.