ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

if i could walk

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10 Nov 2003, 07:33 PM   #1 (permalink)
Jobber

11/10/03 is on a distinguished road
if i could walk

seriously, do u think people would like me better?
Old 10 Nov 2003, 07:39 PM   #2 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Ric Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of Famer

Fuck off Star Scream

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
I dunno...it's the"I'm better than you and I'm not even gonna shout it, yell it or overstate it, I'm fuckin Naitch goddamn it and all I really got to say is ......wooooooooooo!!!!!" pic of Ric
Old 10 Nov 2003, 07:41 PM   #3 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Ric Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of Famer

Hey, Kevin, let me be a supermod so I can ban him again and make the count an even 15...

Quote:
I dunno...it's the"I'm better than you and I'm not even gonna shout it, yell it or overstate it, I'm fuckin Naitch goddamn it and all I really got to say is ......wooooooooooo!!!!!" pic of Ric
Old 10 Nov 2003, 07:42 PM   #4 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

/\/\/\ Lmao
Old 10 Nov 2003, 07:47 PM   #5 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

You can't just close every thread. It's a valid enough topic.
Old 10 Nov 2003, 07:49 PM   #6 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

no it isnt valid it is pointless walking doesnt make someone like another person more or less
Old 10 Nov 2003, 07:50 PM   #7 (permalink)
Jobber

well exodus, she will keep doing it, but atleast somebody said something
Old 10 Nov 2003, 07:51 PM   #8 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!™

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

No, we hate you because of who you are.... not what you are... now fuck off....
Old 10 Nov 2003, 07:52 PM   #9 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Hey starcream guess what???

I can walk

Quote:
Old 10 Nov 2003, 07:53 PM   #10 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by §yNdere££@
no it isnt valid it is pointless walking doesnt make someone like another person more or less
How do you know? Have you ever been in a wheelchair? Were you treated differently? Your opinion is one of many, although a little naive.
Old 10 Nov 2003, 07:55 PM   #11 (permalink)
Jobber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. McMahon
Hey starcream guess what

I can walk
you already told me, but ill remember incase i ever go to ask you
Old 10 Nov 2003, 07:55 PM   #12 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!™

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. McMahon
Hey starcream guess what???

I can walk
LMFAO!!!!

Hey... who here CAN'T walk?? Besides SS...
Old 10 Nov 2003, 07:55 PM   #13 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

no no she or he whoever it is is right. If you really like someone, the fact that they can walk shouldnt matter. You like them for the vibrant person on the inside, not the paralyzed person on the outside.

For instance, StarScream could walk and it wouldnt make me like anymore. And Likewise, if I couldnt walk, hed still hate me.

Quote:
Old 10 Nov 2003, 07:58 PM   #14 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11/10/03
you already told me, but ill remember incase i ever go to ask you

Im sorry Scream.....Here let me make it up to you

WHy dont we go for a wal...brisk jo...bike ri.... i mean lets go jump ro...swimi...

sit on the couch and watch TV??

Quote:
Old 10 Nov 2003, 08:01 PM   #15 (permalink)

ss has made everyone hate him whether he could walk or not everybody is sitting at the computerso paralazyed or not it doesnt matter because none of us know him in real life so walking or not doesnt matter