ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Kid Rock's New Album "Kid Rock"

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10 Nov 2003, 06:33 PM   #1 (permalink)
Administrator

skylight has disabled reputation
Default Kid Rock's New Album "Kid Rock"

Just heard it. Comes out tommorow I beleive. I think its pretty good. It has more of his country side rather than his rock side.

My fav. song has gotta be "Do It For You"

Have you heard it yet? If so, what is your favorite song?
If you havent heard it, what do you like better- Kid Rock's rock or country side?
Old 10 Nov 2003, 06:35 PM   #2 (permalink)
Jobber

11/10/03 is on a distinguished road

i thought u was into r&b, anyway, i dont like kid rock, guess i shouldnt of responded
Old 10 Nov 2003, 07:13 PM   #3 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

His rock side, although, I'm not a big fan, I like some of his popular songs.
Old 10 Nov 2003, 10:10 PM   #4 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

I like Kid Rock alot. I prefer his rock side. But I liked Cocky alot too. I'll be picking up this CD for sure in the next couple of days. The only song I heard off of it so far was the cover 'I feel like makin love'. It sounded good to me.
Old 11 Nov 2003, 03:56 PM   #5 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Well I got it today. I thought it would be better. I still like it though, but I was expecting more. Its really mellow compared to his other stuff, which I don't mind, but I still like his 'Devil Without a Cause' sound the best.