ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

We're Stunned! Most Fun U.S. City Is...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09 Nov 2003, 09:32 PM   #1 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Location: Walking upon high, as I step to the edge to see my world below..
The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Default We're Stunned! Most Fun U.S. City Is...

Heres another city comparision article from Netscape news:

We're Stunned! Most Fun U.S. City Is...

It's not New York, New Orleans, or even Las Vegas. The city where you'll have the most fun is...Minneapolis. so much for sun and sin. That's the word from game maker Cranium, Inc., which wanted to find a city that is an "outrageously fun experience with something for everyone." Minneapolis won because it's the home of Mary Tyler Moore, four professional sports teams, and the best mall in America. It also has more theaters than Boston, more parks than Denver, more golfers per capita than any other city in America, and with 10,000 lakes in the state, Minnesota, has more coastline than California, Florida, and Hawaii combined. It even has 15 dog parks. Woof! Perhaps even more startling than the fact that Minneapolis is No. 1 is that New Orleans is No. 50. Does that mean a trip to the Mall of America is more fun than Mardi Gras? You decide.

Here are the top 50 fun cities, ranked from top to bottom:
1. Minneapolis-St. Paul, Minnesota
2. Orange County, California
3. San Jose, California
4. Atlanta, Georgia
5. Chicago, Illinois
6. Raleigh-Durham-Chapel Hill, North Carolina
7. Washington, DC
8. Oakland, California
9. Salt Lake City-Ogden, Utah
10. Seattle-Bellevue-Everett, Washington
11. Portland-Vancouver, Oregon-Washington
12. San Francisco, California
13. Baltimore, Maryland
14. Milwaukee-Waukesha, Wisconsin
15. Denver, Colorado
16. Detroit, Michigan
17. St. Louis, Missouri
18. San Diego, California
19. Indianapolis, Indiana
20. Cincinnati, Ohio
21. Columbus, Ohio
22. Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
23. Sacramento, California
24. Nashville, Tennessee
25. Las Vegas, Nevada
26. Los Angeles-Long Beach, California
27. Kansas City, Missouri-Kansas
28. Nassau-Suffolk, New York
29. Charlotte-Gastonia-Rock Hill, North Carolina
30. Omaha, Nebraska
31. Norfolk-Virginia Beach-Newport News, Virginia
32. Houston, Texas
33. Cleveland-Lorain-Elyria, Ohio
34. Dallas, Texas
35. Memphis, Tennessee
36. Orlando, Florida
37. Louisville, Kentucky
38. Fort Worth-Arlington, Texas
39. Riverside-San Bernardino, California
40. Greensboro-Winston-Salem-High Point, North Carolina
41. New York, New York
42. Boston, Massachusetts
43. Hartford, Connecticut
44. Austin-San Marcos, Texas
45. Newark, Newark
46. Miami, Florida
47. Bergen-Passaic, Newark
48. Fort Lauderdale, Florida
49. Phoenix-Mesa, Arizona
50. New Orleans, Louisiana

Heh...thoughts?
Old 09 Nov 2003, 09:38 PM   #2 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

San Jose??? Number 3???? LMAO...

9. Salt Lake City-Ogden, Utah - Mormonville... feh...
Old 09 Nov 2003, 09:42 PM   #3 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Location: Walking upon high, as I step to the edge to see my world below..
The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trevelbond

9. Salt Lake City-Ogden, Utah - Mormonville... feh...
Hey, Bella Donna is from around that area, and look how she turned out...
Old 09 Nov 2003, 10:06 PM   #4 (permalink)
Vicious Vixen

Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Monica Send a message via Yahoo to Monica

I never would of guessed. I would swear the most fun city would of been for sure New York or Las Vegas.
Old 09 Nov 2003, 11:33 PM   #5 (permalink)
And yet I fight...

Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Alth Send a message via MSN to Alth

Yeah baby :-P

Honestly though, it will take you a long time to run out of things to do at the Mall of America... and they're starting to add on to it again, the size is suppose to be doubled, I don't know when their suppose to finish, 2006?
Old 10 Nov 2003, 10:08 AM   #6 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

I would of thought Vegas would of been #1.
Old 10 Nov 2003, 10:12 AM   #7 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

I'm just stunned that Cincinnati is even on this list. I demand a recount